CFD Analysis Poll - Is it interesting for you or not?

CFD Analysis - Is it interesting for you or not?

• Yep. IT's interesting stuff, I'd like to get analysis of CFD's!

Votes: 53 89.8%
  • Nope. FX rules, no CFD's...!

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
ZINC :) First need to find used Lorries and Trucks for Sale

Cristal clear FX, CFD FX pairs or shares, all the same, main point is not to lose your pants…hope so

Pharaoh shall have the Zinc and trucks :D meantime Conoco is been bought, its the same as Fx News trading, better figures then Forcast it will gap up on the opening tomorrow session, figures are published in this case prior opening.

So no big deal for trading, most easy, place some buy anytime today, and add tight stop loss just before session closes, kind off silly …but lets see :cool:

http://www.nasdaq.com/earnings/report/cop

ConocoPhillips is expected* to report earnings on 07/27/2017 before market open.

07/27/17 | 12:00pm
Interim 2017 Earnings Call

UPPPS, timetable announcement of company’s q2 figures had been delayed, updates happen, but most stick to schedule, I admit, kind of ambiguous 12:00pm….

Greeting, guys,
I just wonder, whether CFD could be interesting for you. Personally, I'm watching on CFD's of major US shares. Why I put this question on voting? Here is an example - trade on Conocco Philips shares (COP) that I'm waiting for couple of weeks. This is a big trade and it is ready to start...
View attachment 33048

That's why, I'm asking about your interest to CFD's. They have some special features (at least indexes and shares) - every day close/open, gaps etc... So some specific and differences to FX market...
wow thats touch and go

Is there any analysis given on Crypto currencies ?
Hi, no. I do not prepare by fundamental reasons and my personal attitude to crypto . but it is not forbidden. So, you could place your own analysis in weekly threads, somebody also could be interested with it.

I would love to have your insights in CFDs Sive. I have just now come back to full time trading for 2018, have renewed my DiNapoli Subscription and I'm good to go :)

Back