CFD Analysis Poll - Is it interesting for you or not?

CFD Analysis - Is it interesting for you or not?

• Yep. IT's interesting stuff, I'd like to get analysis of CFD's!

Votes: 53 89.8%
  • Nope. FX rules, no CFD's...!

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Greeting, guys,
I just wonder, whether CFD could be interesting for you. Personally, I'm watching on CFD's of major US shares. Why I put this question on voting? Here is an example - trade on Conocco Philips shares (COP) that I'm waiting for couple of weeks. This is a big trade and it is ready to start...
#ConPhillipDaily.png

That's why, I'm asking about your interest to CFD's. They have some special features (at least indexes and shares) - every day close/open, gaps etc... So some specific and differences to FX market...

I've been wondering about trying some 'Stock/Share' trading for a while. You do get these 'Gaps' etc..but they can be very good Price Action Indicators when 'Overbought/Oversold' areas on Daily charts. Quite volatile but you can get some BIG trends after these Signals! :cool:. I watch 'Stephen Bigalow' YouTube!

I've been wondering about trying some 'Stock/Share' trading for a while. You do get these 'Gaps' etc..but they can be very good Price Action Indicators when 'Overbought/Oversold' areas on Daily charts. Quite volatile but you can get some BIG trends after these Signals! :cool:. I watch 'Stephen Bigalow' YouTube!
Right. Besides, on CFD trading some special features exist that you will not get on FX market. For example - trending sessions, sentiment intraday analysis in relation to open price etc..
The only problem, at least in my case - sreads. FX Pro give rather wide spreads on CFD's. That's why I prefer to use expensive shares where spread/price relation is lowest, at least for intraday trading...

The only problem, at least in my case - sreads. FX Pro give rather wide spreads on CFD's. That's why I prefer to use expensive shares where spread/price relation is lowest, at least for intraday trading...

I second that, and broker commissions too! It really shows the importance of considering all factors carefully before pushing that button...

Marijuana stocks have been quite the ride lately but are still very speculative... Lots of potential but lots of risk involved. Hard to trade with CFD's. I've got my eyes on Aurora Cannabis for the long term though.

I've voted yes as there is so much to learn and also because I'm interested in longer term trading. That said, I'd hope that the FX continued as well...

I voted YES, we can learn other approaches and markets, but I prefer FX and Gold Market.
Recently intraday videos (M30-M15, etc.) have been very interesting ... you can learn a lot, even looking at and studying them not in day-live session. Sometimes a pot pourri of intraday videos analysis, prepared for educational purpose, it could be a good idea.

Thanks Sive

Back