Cherry Trade is a Scam Broker. They deny to pay my profits of $36K

Mahsam

Recruit
Dear All - I've been trading Binary Options with the broker: cherrytrade.com for 2 months now. I started with an initial investment of $12k in september. This morning: Nov 11th 2014 my account balance was $48K and i requested for a $36K withdrawal with the intention on leaving $12K for additional trading. Cherry Trade closed my account and deny to pay my profits and have said they are reversing my $12k to my credit cards since I have violated policy and did not validate my account before i commenced trading. This claim on theirs is incorrect and I have an e-mail from them which confirm that my account was validated.

Cherry Trade is not on the broker section of FPA so i'm unable to post a 1 STAR rating for them.

Can someone from the FPA please help me in getting my $36K profits + $12K initial investment back? I have all the proof that's necessary to ensure I am in green and this broker is trying to cheat me of my hard earned profits over the past 2 months.

I will truly appreciate any help and and willing to submit all communication I have with them.

Thanks & please HELP ME!

-Mahsam Raza

Hello Mahsam

Could you post your account number in your next message/reply, and lets see if they do address your case. ;)

Good luck
Liz

If you go to the Forex Broker section of the reviews, there's an "Add New Site" button. toward the upper-right.

Hello Mahsam

Could you post your account number in your next message/reply, and lets see if they do address your case. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Hi Liz - Sorry for taking such a long time in getting back to this. Been speaking multiple people in order to try and get my money and it seems like Cherry Trade's Corporate Director --> Jack Morgan (Gem of a person) stepped in and has confirmed what went down is totally unacceptable and he's assured me that my profits have been wired. Just waiting on the money to hit my account --> $36,200 in total.
I can confirm that I received the initial deposit of $12k back on my credit cards.

I actually dont remember my account number since my account got suspended but the account is under my e-mail id: mahsam.raza@gmail.com

I shall respond in a few days to confirm if I received my money or not!

Thanks

did you end up getting all your money?

are you still trading with them?

Mahsam I'd love to hear your strategy on making 36k in 2 months. I do have my own gripes about Cherrytrade that I'll post on a new thread. I'd love to chat to you Mahsam more about your experience at Cherrytrade if you have the time. Thanks

Back