Cibfx scam website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Client

Recruit
This is bad and scamer broker
I deposit and get bouns and when withdrawal all moshe tell can't this and he was want ib push half my profit and next that company cancel my deposit from account and push only profit
And I have proofs to all this

And moshe tell me he owner cibfx but he ot owner any think he only employee in fcgroup and used website. Cibfx to scammed to clients
And him have employee in arabic her name is ahmed but he don't answer and I have all details contact to moshe and ahmed and will publish all proofs scam this

In attachment some chats moshe owner this company and don't want me withdrawal all my account

And he was want ib push half my profit

Will completely this and will publish again another proofs

And sure not any client trade with this website

Attachments

• IMG_٢٠١٨٠٤٢٥_١٢٣٨١٠.png
    IMG_٢٠١٨٠٤٢٥_١٢٣٨١٠.png
    126 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_٢٠١٨٠٤٢٥_١٢٣٧٤٨.png
    IMG_٢٠١٨٠٤٢٥_١٢٣٧٤٨.png
    135.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_٢٠١٨٠٤٢٤_٢٠٠٩٥٤.png
    IMG_٢٠١٨٠٤٢٤_٢٠٠٩٥٤.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_٢٠١٨٠٤٢٤_٢٠١٠٣٣.png
    IMG_٢٠١٨٠٤٢٤_٢٠١٠٣٣.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_٢٠١٨٠٤٢٤_٢٠١٠٥٤.png
    IMG_٢٠١٨٠٤٢٤_٢٠١٠٥٤.png
    134.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_٢٠١٨٠٤٢٤_٢٠١٣٣٣.png
    IMG_٢٠١٨٠٤٢٤_٢٠١٣٣٣.png
    153.8 KB · Views: 1
Company write in rating not have moshe in team ?

This email moshe in company
moshe@cibfx.com

And have chats in Skype he said is owner

And this person scammed to me and to ib

Ib get clients and not taken any think from commissions

This proof moshe is from company and he owner this website

Attachments

• IMG_٢٠١٨٠٥٢١_٠٦٤٢٠٥.png
    IMG_٢٠١٨٠٥٢١_٠٦٤٢٠٥.png
    140.8 KB · Views: 0
In this attachment cibfx said don't know who moshe

And in last post have proof about moshe is from company

Attachments

• IMG_٢٠١٨٠٥٢١_٠٦٤٦٣٢.png
    IMG_٢٠١٨٠٥٢١_٠٦٤٦٣٢.png
    163.7 KB · Views: 0
I deposit and get bouns and when withdrawal all moshe tell can't this and he was want ib push half my profit and next that company cancel my deposit from account and push only profit

And moshe tell me he owner cibfx but he ot owner any think he only employee in fcgroup and used website. Cibfx to scammed to clients
And him have employee in arabic her name is ahmed but he don't answer and I have all details contact to moshe and ahmed and will publish all proofs scam this

In attachment some chats moshe owner this company and don't want me withdrawal all my account

Few questions for you,

What was your amount?
How you deposited the money?
When you deposited the money?

In this attachment cibfx said don't know who moshe

And in last post have proof about moshe is from company

CIBFX is scaming investors with their latin speaking IB too, the url is: optimizercapital.com, they have lots of complains everywhere! be careful !!
CIBFX has NOT a license or regulation from UK FCA and NOT from SVGFSA (St. Vincent & Grenadines). It´s just a simple St. Vincent IBC.
I don´t think money is safe in this kind of Brokers.

Another "funny" thing I discovered about CIBFX, check this out:

One of the few (I think is the only one) positive comments on Forex Peace Army's CIBFX review is from this "Mo85FX" from Israel...

v75KNvp.png

While in their website they say clearly that they do not accept clients from countries such as Israel

r22Cj7N.jpg

Fake comment probably? "Mo85FX"? Maybe this is Moshe from Israel? We know Moshe is a Hebrew name? It wouldn't surprise me that this review was actually written by the same Moshe that you are talking about here

Plus, how can a client from Israel be happy with CIBFX if they do not accept clients from such country?

I’m your advise if you deposited via credit card,
Call your bank/credit card company and raise a chargeback under “service promised never provided”
You should get your money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back