Comission rebates

sterling suhr

Recruit
In mid December I got an email from Felix with a offer in exchange form my comission rebates for last year. What he offered far outweighed my rebates which were only aroung $400. The offer included the Yacht video, his new book coming out, and a long term trading education course, and something else I cant remember right now. I was suppose to recieve the Yacht video by now and have not recieved it. Did anyone else take the deal??? I just wondered when I would start recieving my items.

My next question is in regards to MB trading rebates. I also recieved an email from felix on this subject and it said that he would no longer be letting new people sign up for the rebates but if you were already signed up you would on Jan 1, 2008 only get charged $3.75 to trade a $100,000 lot. Its January 29th and im still getting charged the full $5.00 to trade a $100,000 lot. I talked to MB trading and they said I need to work it out with Felix and so I emailed felix twice and never got a response. So now im asking if anyone else here is in my situation or can shead some light on my problem. Or if anyone employed by Felix could answer my problem I would greatly appreciate it:) You can email me at sterlingsuhr@gmail.com if you prefer. Thank you so much in advance:)

There will be an email very soon for everyone who was on the MBT commission rebates program giving details on how the new system works. There will be a website that you will login to in order to see your savings.

There seems to have been a problem with a number of shipments of the Yacht DVDs. I don't even have one yet. Inquiries have been made with the distributor and we hope to have everything worked out shortly.

Please bear with us for a few days. Your FPA moderation and administration team members are preparing some major upgrades to the review section of the website and things are a little confused at the moment.

We have a number of DVDs that were ordered by Felix to be shipped out to some members as part of the offer. However, if you have not received it by now (Feb 7th), please feel free to email me to look into the status of your DVD.

KC
kc@sobenetworks.com

Back