Comprehensive News Trading, The Only Way Forward

The US Consumer Confidence earlier day was also a non-event.I hope the much anticipated Fed Funds Rate Statement tomorrow will turn the market 180
degrees around.

FORGET ABOUT PERFORMANCE RECORD! IT IS DESIGNED TO MISLEAD AND DEFRAUD YOU.
I would like to advise you to forget about the so called performance record. Those who want to take your money will always be cleverer than you are. A lot of fraud goes on , especially on the internet targeting people who want to make quick money in forex trading. There is no way to make quick money in forex trading. You must be ready to learn and evolve your own trading strategy, because it is a life time thing.There is nobody who can help you for life.Those who claim they are professionals, and want you to pay them for one service or the other, cannot even trade forex to make a living. They are charlatans, looking for their next prey.I am talking from personal experience and I have been in forex business for seven years. I have just finished my research work and to continue the last phase, learning on the job.You can do the same and become better than those who like to dupe you now. Do not believe anything from them.I will trade forex for myself and for myself only.So,if I make enough money trading forex, why should I charge the same people I am trying to help?
Does it make any sense? When I became a member of Forexpeacearmy in 2007, I did not pay any money to learn a lot from the resources available to us on the website. It was here I learnt that we were been duped by 'bucket shop' forex brokers, but the harm has already been done and the saving grace was that the knowledge prevented us from falling prey to more 'market makers' forex brokers. So, BEWARE!

WHY DO 95% OF FOREX TRADERS LOSE THEIR MONEY? I CAME ACROSS THIS QUESTION AGAIN AND THESE ARE MY VIEWS.

It is so simple.This is because their thoughts, minds and psyche are embedded in forex technical analysis. 99.99% of these losers are those who are protagonists of technical ways of trading forex. In spite of the forex education by nearly all the forex brokers, they still lose their money. Why? Why is there a huge proliferation of forex brokers? Their number keeps increasing by the hour. THEY ALL HAVE SPECIAL FOREX EDUCATION SECTIONS ON THEIR WEBSITES AND YET 99.99% OF THEIR STUDENTS AND GRADUANDS LOSE THEIR MONEY. WHY?

The answer is this: They know once people are desperate to acquire wealth or at least have some financial freedom, they become very gullible. They easily fall prey to those hawks that are willing and ready to milk them dry. Why should forex brokers only teach them technical analysis? How SUPPORT and RESISTANCE levels can improve your trading techniques. MACD, Fibonacci, Elliot Wave etc. ,can make you a professional trader. They are aware of the facts that all these can never make one a professional trader. THESE ARE LIES, LIES AND LIES.

Let them teach you how to trade the US NON -FARM PAYROLLS if they claim to be your friends. Let them teach you how to trade CENTRAL BANK STATEMENTS, GDP, INTEREST RATES, MANUFACTURING PMI, EMPLOYMENT CHANGE and so on and so forth if they want you to attain SOME LEVEL of financial success.

Why are they showing you where the forex market price action is coming from--technical analysis, instead of showing you where the forex market price action is going-- fundamental analysis? Why will they not teach you RUBBISH when your loss is their gain. BE WISE.

Some people are too myopic to understand that anything that impoverishes the people is ANTI-PEOPLE and should be discarded. Do not be a PRISONER OF HOPE. By having hope upon
hope believing that one day you will have a breakthrough that does not come with the method you are employing. Following technical analysis is a direct invitation to poverty and losses.

What is in vogue now is that some forex brokers offer financial inducements called bonuses to forex traders to trade against them. What an irony of logic. Who is your friend? Show me your friend and I will show you your unrepentant enemy. The summary of all this is: FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS KNOWS WHERE ARE GOING TO WHILE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS KNOWS WHERE WE ARE COMING FROM. BE WARNED.

We are expecting the US GDP Annualized Q/Q to be released in about 25 minutes. The expectation is 3.0.
It is always advisable to ignore trades that do not meet your trading style and keep your money in the account instead of half measures and desperation to trade. Patience is a virtue you must learn to exploit and equally explore, if you want to be a successful forex trader.

Good trades are always available. Stop making budget before you make money. Make money first and then your budget.
I shall post my live trade of US GDP here as soon as possible. See you then.

The last major report of the week, the CAD GDP m/m comes up today at 1.30 PM.
The very last chance for a good trade for the week. Watch out!

Back