Comprehensive News Trading, The Only Way Forward

The up coming week is highly loaded with data and I shall post the exhaustive list tomorrow indicating the calendar of events to concentrate on.
See you then.

CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR THE WEEK 3RD TO 6TH NOVEMBER, 2014:

Monday 3rd, November, 2014:

10.30 AM GBP Manufacturing PMI
4.00 PM USD ISM Manufacturing PMI
6.50 PM CAD BOC Gov. Poloz Speaks

Tuesday 4th November, 2014:
01.30 AM AUD Retail Sales and Trade Balance
04.30 AM AUD Cash Rate and RBA Rate Statement
10.30 AM GBP Construction PMI
2.30 PM USD Trade Balance
2.30 PM CAD Trade Balance
Tentative NZD GDT Price Index
4.30 PM CAD BOC Gov. Poloz Speaks
10.45 PM NZD Employment Change

Wednesday, 5th, November, 2014:

03.30 AM JPY BOJ Gov.Kuroda Speaks
10.30 AM GBP Services PMI
2.15 PM USD ADP Employment Change
4.00 PM USD ISM Non- Manufacturing PMI

Thursday 6th November,2014:

01.30 AM AUD Employment Change
10.30 AM GBP Manufacturing and Industrial Production
1.00 PM GBP Assets Purchase Facility (APF) and Official Bank Rate
1.45 PM EUR Minimum Bid Rate
2.30 PM EUR ECB Press Conference
4.00 PM CAD Ivey PMI

Friday 7th November, 2014:

01.30 AM AUD RBA Monetary Policy Statement
2.30 PM CAD Employment Change
2.30 PM USD Non- Farm Employment Change

As you can see, the calendar is quite loaded but the number of events is not directly proportional to the number of trades one could have as most of them could turn out to be non events. Since we are used to this kind of scenario, let us hope for the best. My policy is that: I always prepare for the worst while hoping for the best.

jotekfinance, I do not make comparisons that you and I know have no bearing with the current week in focus. Let us see the data as they are released and the momentum to be generated in the market.

This morning report has recorded the first casualty by way of the UK Manufacturing PMI which came 53.2 vs 51.4 expected. This is not tradable by my standard. I am looking up to the US ISM Manufacturing PMI @ 4.00PM.

We are expecting the NZD Employment data in just over two hours after the disappointing and conflicting data from Australia earlier this morning.
The positive Retail Sales figures actually turned the AUDUSD on its head. I personally hope the Quarter over Quarter employment change in New Zealand
will provide a new direction for the NZDUSD.

I shall post my live trade if any, within 5 minutes of the news release. Keep your fingers crossed

Back