Crazy Cat Signals

knightal

Private, 1st Class
Hi
I have been reading the forex signals sent to my e-mail which are posted by Crazy Cat. I find these signals very interesting but I'm unable to fully appreciate all the value they offer.
Am I asking too much here if so plesae say so, however to the point; would it be possible for some one with knowledge to post a sticky of one of the previous signals showing the chart with writing and arrows etc,etc on it explaining to us lesser informed types exatly what has happened. What time frame we should use if that is important. Points like "the GBP Interest Rate Statement came out at .05 and this is what happened" with an arrow pointing to when the signal started and what effect it had. Hope you get my point.

That way we could have a chart to refer to and get the full valeu of the signals.

Regards
Allan

Ok here is an example, this was release this morning " UK Industrial Production m/m ". Crazy cat recommended a " 1.2 " deviation for the UP side and DOWN side.

The report expected to read "0.3" and the actual number came out "2" which met crazy cat signal trigger. The number deviated "1.7" to the UP side which would indicate a STRONG BUY on the GBP/USD pair.

It was a very strong deviation with the other reports releasing in agreement, but we did not see that type of strong movement up only roughly 30pips on the initial spike. However Crazy Cat did say that this release is a bit iffy sometimes.

This report should have went up a lot more than it did. Oh well....

Here is an image, I tried to example as best.

industrial-production-mm.jpg

Brilliant thanks heaps

Thank you very much yappyzk for your reply, it is much appreciated. Having things explained in detail like you have done really helps my understanding of things greatly.

Regards ;)
Allan

I like crazy cats signals but not many hit the triggers.
I think only 1-2 hit the trigger.
Is there any way of trading intraday ?

Don't forget, Crazy Cat gives conservative triggers to make your risk management low. You can of course tighten the triggers to get you into trade/s as I do. I lose on some, I make on others....

Back