• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Crypto broker Topcryptogains247 wants a bigger deposit before processing a withdrawal

I am having an issue with a company

Peter Johansson

Private
Do anyone heard about Topcryptogains247, started to trade there yesterday with the advice from Kathy Lien which is a well-respected trader she did contact me on twitter offering her services, but both she and the platform is a fraud, to be able to withdraw your gains you need to upgrade your account with 8k Dollar so there was my invested 4850k dollar gone even that i had a profit of 18K

Do anyone heard about Topcryptogains247, started to trade there yesterday with the advice from Kathy Lien which is a well-respected trader she did contact me on twitter offering her services, but both she and the platform is a fraud, to be able to withdraw your gains you need to upgrade your account with 8k Dollar so there was my invested 4850k dollar gone even that i had a profit of 18K
Do Not pay any fees or taxes to get your money back as this is part of the scam to steal even more money from victims. Please provide the URL for their website.

How did you transfer your funds? If you did it through the bank, report it and have them help you do a recall and see how much you can get it back as you’re a victim of a scam.

If you did it on those exchange platforms, please report their wallet as fraud.

Also file a report with IC3 www.ic3.gov

How did you transfer your funds? If you did it through the bank, report it and have them help you do a recall and see how much you can get it back as you’re a victim of a scam.

If you did it on those exchange platforms, please report their wallet as fraud.

Also file a report with IC3 www.ic3.gov
Hi i did a direct transfer from my Coinbase wallet using btc to fund this fraud trade, unfortunately i did not investigate this so-called Kathy Liens twitter account, but now i have found that there are two almost identical accounts, what differs is the number of followers, and that make of course sense now when the **** is in the fan, i have tried to get hold of the real Kathy but without sucess so far, my plan was to spread all this on social media but that will of course strike back on the real Kathy, instead of the fraudster, and i do not like to create problems for her, so i am in a dead end here

Try and recoup from your bank if you can. Well respected by who?! I'm afraid you need to be more cynical than that.

Try and recoup from your bank if you can. Well respected by who?! I'm afraid you need to be more cynical than that.
well, if you check out who she is i am sure that you will get it, i would never have done this if she would been unknown, i do not think that anyone which have lot of people's attention would do something like this

IMG-20220306-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20220306-WA0004.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20220307-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20220307-WA0004.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 9
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19880/Topcryptogains247.com
&
Then, invite a company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

well, if you check out who she is i am sure that you will get it, i would never have done this if she would been unknown, i do not think that anyone which have lot of people's attention would do something like this
So you thought the MD of a different fund altogether has the time to reach out to individuals and would then ask them to deposit money? Look her up and you'll see she is fighting to ensure people aren't duped by copycats pretending to be her.

Back