Daily Forex trading with Price action strategies, pivots,fibos & supply and demand zones - Continue

Hello Robert,

Look at the movement to the downside. That movement was good enough to break the near support line. Any ideas on future outlook ?

Missed this trade badly. Nice channel break.

gold.gif

GBP/USD

Only trade and only winner for this week. Lucky to cover the pips before this sudden upward

gu.gif

Eur/jpy

Another missed one. Support level nicely held and more than 350+ pips to the upside. Hope you guys caught this one.

ej.gif

Robert,

Nice trade Dude. NFP pushed the EU to the upside further. You got big pips here mate. Still holding this one ? I'm bearish on EU until 1.3060

Hello Perry,

Hope you had a cool weekend. I closed the trade last week after the NFP move. More than 130 + pips on the final trade.

Hello Perry,

Hope you had a cool weekend. I closed the trade last week after the NFP move. More than 130 + pips on the final trade.

1.3050 is the important level to trace. If price close above 1.3050, high possibility to go above 1.3160

eu.gif

GOLD

Nice recovery from NFP. Now in a very good resistance level. IMO still nor bullish nor bearish. Waiting for a clear signal to trigger.

gold.gif

Back