Daily Forex trading with Price action strategies, pivots,fibos & supply and demand zones - Continue

Hello guys,

I would rather remain bullish for the moment. Look at the current candle pattern. 131 around the corner.

Robert ,

Any thoughts ?

The G20 did not offer enough reasons to the fall of UsdJpy. I still think that we are in retracement phase and then I would increase the short exposure with stop above 100.00

Hello guys,

I would rather remain bullish for the moment. Look at the current candle pattern. 131 around the corner.

Robert ,

Any thoughts ?

Hello Alan,

Agree with you mate. We almost there. A few pips to 131. Good luck if you with this trade.

21 pips to achieve my 100 target on UJ. Pair forming double tops. But bulls in strong control. Not looking for shorts at the moment.

The G20 did not offer enough reasons to the fall of UsdJpy. I still think that we are in retracement phase and then I would increase the short exposure with stop above 100.00

Most of the yen pairs in strong resistance level at the moment. So high possibility to fall anytime. However I am not gonna take any shorts and suggest you to watch out for SL levels. Good luck

GOLD Shorts

Was very lucky to close my GOLD shorts at the right time with considerable profit. Current price action looks bullish to me. Not gonna try any short for the moment.

gold.gif

Was very lucky to close my GOLD shorts at the right time with considerable profit. Current price action looks bullish to me. Not gonna try any short for the moment.

View attachment 9028

Hello Robert,

Missed lovely Gold trading setups last week. However I am not going to try any shorts below 1545. Do you have any levels ?

Back