Daily Forex trading with Price action strategies, pivots,fibos & supply and demand zones - Continue

After taking profit in area 97, I was waiting for a break of the support or a return to area 100 to re-enter short again. That 's what I'll do on Monday.

Hello Elisab,

Finally MY UJ long gave me 200 pips. I am not going to close this until I see a reversal pattern. Already done for the week.

uj.gif

Really ??? just look at the charts now. Nearly 100 pips drop and still counting.........Why I cannot catch these moves ? :(

Hello Brendy,

Don't worry. Opportunities may come and go. There will be a market always tomorrow. Live another day is the best idea rather than risking money.

GBP/USD nicely stands on the 200 EMA on the daily chart. Very good place to looking for short opportunities. Waiting for a clear signal to enter.

gu.gif

EUR/JPY

Triple top formation on 4hr TF and more likely to drop from there. If valid bullish cross to the upside looking to buy the dips.

ej.gif

Without any hesitation, I would bet on the continuation of the trading range and today I return short, stop 101.

Elisab,

If you are going to try shorts, what is your target ? Because I am looking for a good R/R ratio before taking any trade.

For now I am with the longs.

Hello Guys,

Any one trading EU ? Sudden bull action and closed above 1.3150. Is anyone suggesting shorts here ?

Back