DaxMarkets

tunnie57

Recruit
I think i have been scammed by this broker called Daxmarket. I opened an account with this broker through a company called signal binary.
I made good trades with the initial deposits with the help of signals from signal binary and an account officer. Then i requested for a withdrawal, thats where the problem started. My withdrawal was ignored, emails was ignored so also was calls. A month later i was told the account manager had to be moved and i was assigned a new one. I asked why i wasnt able to withdraw my money, she explained that the volume was low and i made alot of profit and need to fund my account with more fund and once this is done my account of $28,000 was going to be liquid. I deposited the amount asked explaining i needed the money back immediately becos it was borrowed. I was assured it will only takes 3 days and my money will be in my account, after the 3 days there was nothing and then i realised there was a trade of a single $15,000 made on my account without permission called several times and emailed them but no response. My greatest shock was yesterday when my account balance read only $582.56. There were further trades made on my account leaving me with nothing. Now am left with no money, a debt which was meant to be paid back within a week which is now coming to two weeks.
Daxmarkets isn't even responding to calls emails or chat to give explanation on this. I believe this is fraud as there was no authorisation given at all for anyone to trade on my account
In an attempt not to give me back my fund they manipulated my account with trades wipping out all that i have.
How do i even begin to deal or approach this?
They are not responding to me at all.

daxmarkets.com
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

When you say account number, do you mean my bank accouny number and sort code?

Your account number with a broker.
Hi, as advised, i have sent them FBA link, invited to skype. They have not responded to any of the two.
I can also see that someone opened a similar case of daxmarkets on friday.
Please can you advise on the next step to take to get my money back?

Back