Day Trading Master Class

Good morning/evening

Hello Teamtrader,have you a Template from your Tradesystem?
Best regards

Berti

Hi Berti,
Yes I have a template for each timeframe but I have posted the 1hr template at item 17 of this post to give a start.
Regards,
TEAMTRADER

can you say wow?

hate to be repetitive TEAMTRADER... but thanks a million -and more I'm sure :)

I stopped trading a few months back, am starting up again, and am glad to have found your thread. I will be watching for more from you ...but what you have given already will make a very nice foundation. Not only am I looking for a workable system, I want to make a living at this, and I will start studying your system in earnest.

Simplicity is definitely key for me, and this seems simple and elegant enough to suit my needs.

Pipbull

Keep focussed

Here is the 15m chart for you to look at.
Chose one chart to trade to start and be vigilant. Learn from that one chart.
TEAMTRADER

Attachments

• CCI channels 15m.doc
    99.5 KB · Views: 239
Thank you TEAMTRADER

I am leaving for a week of Sun and Fun... and I will pick this up again upon my return. I would like to update you in a few weeks once I have had a chance to practice and see if I can make this work for me. Caio!

Pipbull

where to read?

Hi I'm new here. where is this example?
I think a 5. amandment could be to observe the volume and direction of the smart money.
which indicators are you using??

thanxx dredre:hissyfit:

dredre

I can say that the 2 indicators I show pick up all moves so having volume or other indicators would just confuse.
It is important to learn when the indictors have meaning and not just follow them. They have differing meanings at differing times so it is very worthwhile looking at the package of trendlines, ema's and horizontal S&R levels. The indicators at the time just before the crossing of the trading ema's are more important than during a trend but then gain importance at the end of a trend.
The 1hr chart is shown at post 17 of this thread.
TEAMTRADER

Back