Day Trading Master Class

Day Trade Scalp Entry/exit Procedures

I did this today to show how to assess a safe entry and a safe exit using scalping technique.
If you are new to CCI have a look at the areas beyond 200/-200 and use this as a starting point to assess the direction of a chart.
TEAMTRADER
"Trade what you see and not what you hope or hear."

Attachments

• Entry-Exit procedure on 1m chart for scalp.doc
    180 KB · Views: 267
hey dt was prolific writting @ its best but hey! the purpose of this forum is learning init?
if u have something dt works...come on spill the beans!

Hi TeamTrader,

I am also from the UK and a complete noob at trading and for the last 3 months have been studying 1m, 5m and 15m graphs, specifically for the GBP/USD. I have managed to turn a profit by scalping on the 1m graph but I would be very interested in a more detailed view of your trading stratergy on the 1m graph if possible?

Could it be emailed to me at all as I don't seem to posses the required number of posts to PM you :S

Many thanks

Is this thread still active?

Hi TeamTrader

I have read through this thread a couple of times and thank you for the postings - very interesting and informative.

Are you still able to help with a little more clarity on the entry and exit triggers for the 1hr ?

Cheers!

Trading System

Hi TeamTrader
This is a very informative thread. I am a newbie at fx trading and hope to learn more from here and eventually develop my own trading techniques.

Thank you for your posts.

-K

1m Chart

I've put an attachment of my personal 1m chart settings for the GBPUSD but I would urge you to find out more about momentum indicators and the support and resistance levels they create if you scalp. The important item I would like to draw to your attention is that trendlines are drawn over red candle opening prices and under green candle opening prices. They ignore all other candles. The simple reason for this is that they act as an early warning and in association with the CCI/Stochs divergence signals, they give a very powerful entry signal.
Take your time and watch and learn from the charts.
Be patient.
TEAMTRADER
"Trade what you see and not what you hear or hope."

Attachments

• Doc16.doc
    105 KB · Views: 134
Re:

Hello Team Trader,

I have been able to do all you have said on my 15 mins chart but my problem is that I cant draw the trendlines. Please do you mind explaining to me how to do it as i am a newbie in this. Also , how do i know an entry and exit point using your method.

Please Help

I think this attachment may help to explain the trendlines as well as divergence.
TEAMTRADER
"Trade what you see and not what you hear or hope."

Attachments

• 1.doc
    178 KB · Views: 134
Exit

Exit is based on CCI for me if I scalp but exits do depend on your entry criteria. If you tell me more I can assist.
TEAMTRADER

Back