Day Trading Master Class

Please An Example

Exit is based on CCI for me if I scalp but exits do depend on your entry criteria. If you tell me more I can assist.
TEAMTRADER

Hello TeamTrader,

You said that my exit point depends on my entry criteria. Can you please give me an example of what you mean. The indicators i use are MACD,CCI,Slow Stochastics And Bollinger Bands.I also trade using the 15mins charts.

I am a newbie in forex and i am trying to develop my own trading system before going live. I am doing my demo with VT Trader (CMSFx)

Please Advise

Your Not A Team Trader Your Sa Self Trader!!

This Forum I Consider All Of Us To Be A Team That Shares All With Everyone So As To Help All. It's Great You Give Us A Foundation, However Without A Contractor We Cannot Build The Structure. For You To Share Just Part Of Your System And Not All, Is In My Opinion A Waste Of Everyone Time. If Your Not Going To Help And Share All That Your System Has, Don't Bait Us And Let Us Guess, Wonder About, Don't Tell Us Anything And Don't Bragg About Your Winning's That Is Truly A Self Drive Ego Trip. There Are Many Many Members Here Who Share It All As It Should Be, So You Are Either With Us As A Total Part Of The Fpa Team Or Against Us. I Don't Particularly Care For Individuals Who Like To Blow Their Own Horns And Yet Fail To Help Others As Much As They Can. Please Change Your Name To Self Trader.
R. Delage

One Man Cannot Help Everyone.

Richard - It Is People Like You That I Take Delight In Not Helping.
Go Learn It Yourself!

Richard - It Is People Like You That I Take Delight In Not Helping.
Go Learn It Yourself!
TEAMTRADER, I HAVE READ THROUGH YOUR ENTIRE THREAD. I MUST RETRACT WHAT I SAID, YOU HAVE HELPED MANY OF US, YOU JUST HAVE NOT SHOWN IT ALL. MAYBE WITH A LITTLE TIME THIS WILL CHANGE. NO AND I DON'T KNOW IT ALL, AFTER READING EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR SYSTEM, I'VE COME TO REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE MUCH TO TEACH ME, YOU YOU WOULDN'T MIND.
AGAIN, MY SINCERE APOLOGIES. ONE GUY SAID SOMETHING. WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE TO YOU IF YOU DID SHOW US, WE ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY, THE BROKERS ARE, YOU'LL STILL GET ALL THE PIPS YOU NORMALLY GET. THIS STATEMENT IS RIGHT ON, TEAMTRADER, JUST GIVE IT A LITTLE THOUGHT. YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT ONE THING, YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO HELP EVERYONE, YOU YOU CAN HELP EVERYONE YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH, SUCH AS US ON THIS FORUM AS A TEAM.
GOD BLESS
R. DELAGE

Hope You didnt stop posting

Hello TeamTrader,

I see you have not posted in awhile. I hope you didn't stop because some people are so needy. They get on here and beg and complain even tho you shared so much already. It is really sad and rude.

I hope you would consider posting more as I for one am interested.

Just read through the thread...

Teamtrader,
Interesting strategy you have there mate...and very good of you to share it so freely. I am certain that you have helped many people. Hope to see more of your posts....on any topic.

Richard Delage,
Please...if you must post your useless drivel - how about starting up your own thread. You will be able to have your rant and the rest of us wont have to sift through as much crap to get to the good stuff.
Then everyone will be happy.

TeamTrader

To TeamTrader,
Only just found this, What a wonderful education in to Forex, Wish I had you as my Mentor 12 months ago, some absolutely marvelous Strategies and advice, You certainly know your stuff, Are you still Posting? Seems a little while since your last, would be such a shame if you have stopped, Loads of questions I would love to ask, Anyway I would like to Thank you sincerely for what you have posted so far,

Sincere Regards,
Glyn.

Yes

Hi Glyn/Shane/Alias,
Basically yes, I have stopped posting as the time it takes was getting out out hand.
I am currently waiting for an auto expert advisor based on my swing system but from initial contacts with the computer people it seems too complex so I am considering whether to settle for an alert system like MT4 or Ninja.
The attachment is my current chart I am managing on the Eur/Chf which shows an inside candle followed by a CCI support candle which would normally mean is going change direction.
The chart itself is in sell divergence but as there has just been a big upmove, this is to be expected, so I will wait for a breakout using the horizontals as well as the trendlines.
Good luck.
Regards
TEAMTRADER

Attachments

• Glyn.doc
    88 KB · Views: 84
Thank You for Att:

Hi TeamTrader,
Thank you so much for your time and att: Especially your time, Could I please just ask you a couple of questions.

On your 15 min Chart are they 21 CCIs and would you use 21 CCIs for all Time Frames particularly 4 Hour Time Frame.
And you are showing your Red Trendline under Up Green Candles not wicks would you also draw Trendline over Red Down Candles as well,

And which is most important to break the Trendline Support/Resistance or the CCI Support/Resistance or do you some how incorporate both,

Are you also looking for the CCI to be breaking or break +100/-100
And finally do you use above with any MAs ie, 8EMA 13EMA 21EMA

Thanking you once more,
Sincere Warmest Regards
Glyn

G1

1. If you need a CCI setting that covers all I suggest setting at 55. BUT be aware that it FOLLOWS the price until divergence happens. It is very useful for finding tops and bottoms in retrospect - very important when trend trading.
2. I use CCI-55 on my 4hr chart - see attachment for all my indicators.
3. Trendlines - yes you are correct. The exit is important if you are using this as a scalping tool (not on the 4hr chart of course). Watch for the open value of the CCI being above the closing value if you are in a short trade. The opposite for a long trade.
4. I use trendlines as above as the most important BUT I give them more importance if thy have gone over or under a CCI support or resistance.
5. Broken, not looking to break - you are never sure of the end result until the CCI histogram bar has completed. You can usually tell if you are nearing the end.
6. I have specific ema's for each timeframe as a rule. The attachment shows you my 4hr ones.
My guess is that you are UK based?
Regards
TEAMTRADER

Attachments

• Glyn1.doc
    99 KB · Views: 82
Back