Demo trading for 6 months

why six month ?
I think because almost trader get fail before sixth months, so wit practice at least six months and let to examine whether our skill already reached sufficient skill to start in a real trading account, its only step to minimize risk possibility

Hello jamesray

It depends on how long it takes for the trader to fully understand this business, also what way the trader sees this business (pleasure or serious).

Once I found, what I believed to be the right strategy from "Demo" trading, I started "Real" trading, this took well over 6 months and I only trade for fun.

Others might find their ideal strategy in lesser time, while others might never find it.

One good thing about this business, you'll never stop learning, and most likely always need to fall back to the "Demo" from time to time, even if its only to double check on your strategy.

Good luck
Liz
Exactly bro.

Of course, forex is a serious business that will not give any trader easy profit until he does not understand it and does practice on it. Everyone should accept this reality that forex is not any moneymaking machine. it is totally your passion and given time to this business either in learning or doing actual trading that will determine your success.

I don't think there's an unambiguous recommendation in this matter. Someone gets to grips with the market almost immediately and starts earning a little money, some of them need years to do it. And in principle, almost no one is able to give up the demo, especially if you are constantly working on new strategies or just like risky approaches. You can't handle real money like that every time. And it seems to me that at least a few months should be spent on demo trading, just to bring the technical aspects and analysis of the situation to perfection. It would be good if all this time you keep your statistics to at least approximately understand what kind of income you can expect in a week, a month or a year. You will feel that you are ready to meet with the real market and although it gives you completely different emotions, I think you will succeed.

Back