Demo trading for 6 months

Some traders even spend a year or more in demo account. The approach is different as different people have different IQ level. Some will pick up things quick while others take longer to understand about trading.

Yes i think so , its not just in IQ sualities side but also causes of this business have dynamic development , from time to time the condition of certain pairs of forex market will be differents , so its true if there a trader who spend many years to trade in demo trading

Do as much of demo trading as you like, there isn't any such restriction as to limit your demo trading to a certain number of months or to complete it in limited number of months as a must.

Some traders even spend a year or more in demo account. The approach is different as different people have different IQ level. Some will pick up things quick while others take longer to understand about trading.

It is not wrong to spend a year in demo account but don't spend it in demo account only all the time. It is wasting time to trade in whole year in demo account because traders need to train psychology control too and it can be done if you're trading with real account only. It is better to trade with demo account for about 2-3 months only, if you're consistent to train in 3 months then I am sure if it is possible to find out proper trading plan. And if you have found proper trading plan then you can try to trade with it for about a month in cent account to know the effectiveness to use it.

It is not wrong to spend a year in demo account but don't spend it in demo account only all the time. It is wasting time to trade in whole year in demo account because traders need to train psychology control too and it can be done if you're trading with real account only. It is better to trade with demo account for about 2-3 months only, if you're consistent to train in 3 months then I am sure if it is possible to find out proper trading plan. And if you have found proper trading plan then you can try to trade with it for about a month in cent account to know the effectiveness to use it.

Maybe go hand in hands between real and demo account , as long in demo has get good result then move in real, but when in real facing the trouble and the condition as not in plan then we will back again in demo to evaluate and improve the system to adapting the current market , when has ready its not need for doubt for make deposit again in real account , and so on till many years of this business

Maybe go hand in hands between real and demo account , as long in demo has get good result then move in real, but when in real facing the trouble and the condition as not in plan then we will back again in demo to evaluate and improve the system to adapting the current market , when has ready its not need for doubt for make deposit again in real account , and so on till many years of this business

This is said because traders should not invest their hard earned money to the highly risky forex market and lose. Hence, before testing the live market environment it is always helpful for the traders to test their trading skills in demo account with virtual money.

Trader,s start should not be with their own money they should use demo account for practicing . Without investment they could not gain any thing . However demo will trained them well so that they will not waste their money.

Trader,s start should not be with their own money they should use demo account for practicing . Without investment they could not gain any thing . However demo will trained them well so that they will not waste their money.

Practicing with demo account helps the trader to develop the trading strategy which helps them to survive in the forex trading business. Thus, its better to check our trading skills prior to risking our hard earned money to the highly risky forex market.

Practicing with demo account helps the trader to develop the trading strategy which helps them to survive in the forex trading business. Thus, its better to check our trading skills prior to risking our hard earned money to the highly risky forex market.

Yes knowing new updating the forex market is necessary then do improving the system using demo account from that updating , With that the system was built can be more perfect and also the important thigs is the system always get adaptation from latest forex market condition

I wasn't consistent while trading in demo for several months, I usually start trading in live account in start of month and then after losing all the money I go back to demo account for the rest of the month. Then I only trade seriously for 2 months in demo and learned a lot about trading on daily time frame.

Back