• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Did anyone withdrawal from ironfx since the last month

I am having an issue with a company
As you are IB from them, Can you please tell us what the hell is wrong with them. Why they are act like scammer?

because they are a scam.

I believe they dont have money. They were offering a good bonus offer, that is why they were actracting clients. Most of them, time after time, started to exploit their offer.
At a certain point, they had a big probem with the Asian clients, from which they were gaining the biggest part of their profits.
since a few month, they lost that market.

after the swiss event, they changed the bonus offer and they modified the terms and conditions where they say that "if they suspect you abuse their new bonus offer, they will cancel your profits" - it like to say, we **** you if we dont have money:)

and now they decided to do not pay the ones that, in their opinion, were abusing (but I would say instead "exploiting") their offer. Obviously they do not have any proof of what they say, and they believe to be able to do whatever they want based on "suspects."

No, you can complain from Italy with no problems. They will send you a written mail to your home address and they file your complaint
to IronFx too ( with a written postal mail ). So even if you live outside UK the FOS is where you have to go.
Later IronFx will send you a " Final Response " and you can proceed with the FOS.

so, first of all, the clients need to fill a complaint to ironfx and wait a month?
Doesn t it matter that they are already waiting to get paid since more than a month?

so, first of all, the clients need to fill a complaint to ironfx and wait a month?
Doesn t it matter that they are already waiting to get paid since more than a month?

I know is annoying but the time of complaints is quite long unfortunately. FOS require a " Final Response " decision from the broker,
because he want give them the time to explain the issue.
I know this is long time to wait but these are the rules, anyway the first you write to the broker and to the FOS and the first
you will arrive to the end of the process.

I know is annoying but the time of complaints is quite long unfortunately. FOS require a " Final Response " decision from the broker,
because he want give them the time to explain the issue.
I know this is long time to wait but these are the rules, anyway the first you write to the broker and to the FOS and the first
you will arrive to the end of the process.

Anyone knows if FOS has a mechanism to sort cases?(ex: complains to the same company), or is it possible to raise a class action complain?

Anyone knows if FOS has a mechanism to sort cases?(ex: complains to the same company), or is it possible to raise a class action complain?

FOS usually works with FIFO logic ( first input first output ) so if you act fast writing them is good.
If the FOS receive for instance just ONE complaint about a broker is different than receive A LOT of complaints about that broker.
For this reason it is important write them because if they receive many complaints this give more power to our rights.

Back