Do you believe in using a Trading Plan?

You should always trade with a trading plan. You will never be successful in life if you live it without a plan. I hope that you will be successful in finding a plan that suits your personality. Please, don't trade without a trading plan. It would be suicidal for you.

You should always trade with a trading plan. You will never be successful in life if you live it without a plan. I hope that you will be successful in finding a plan that suits your personality. Please, don't trade without a trading plan. It would be suicidal for you.
I don't understand how you couldn't have a plan? Would someone just randomly click long or short???

Yes some people do trading randomly they do not have any plan for trading they are just playing with their amount and face its bad effects. That is why it is advised to use a plan.that will make trading disciplined and limited. It also tells us what knowledge is required for planned trading. It is not certain all the time plan is successful but is better than doing unplanned trading.

Most of the successful forex traders have a trading plan, thus having a trading plan and sticking to it is the only go for any traders to make some good amount of money in this highly potential forex trading business. I am still at the verge of developing a trading plan and sticking to it strictly.

Yes I do believe in trading plan. Everthing in this world you need to accomplish needs an active plan. First you need to have a clear vision of success then you should develop a plan and afterwards you should work hard to make that plan work then you are accomplished. Thanks and have good day.

Plan trading is very important to manage our money in forex trading, an expert trader and professional trader they also always running their trading with created plan trading, with this way hence will can determine reasonable target and also risk management during trades, as professional trader I think also they will realize if not always will having good ability to make profit all the time

My first ever trading was without any trade plan and I made some profits as well. That was all just luck and soon I realized that it will not work in long term and there must be a proper plan to my trading or else loss is inevitable.

Hello I am new to this forum but not to trading. I have been trading 3/4 years now and yes always use a trading plan! It is a must!

A trading plan is an oxygen for any trader who wants to be successful in the longer term. Without a plan, any trader will see margin call or account washed in a matter of no time. If you do not have a plan, you should better play betting.

Back