Do you believe in using a Trading Plan?

I believe in trading plan but not very strict about it. We can not make strict plan for trading .It is changing market so we have to change plan at any step . Just few rules should follow other decisions of trading should be according to the situation to get good results from forex.

If we have a good and reliable trading plan with us then using that we would be able to earn a good income and this is also a reason that we must trade with good trading systems :)

Trading plan is extremely important. If you don't use any trading plan, then you won't improve in your trading.

Even the best made plans can fall apart when they're met with reality. That is not to say I don't use a trading plan, I certainly do, but I learned to quickly adapt it to the situation at hand.

why my posts are not seen?

Because Spam Cat was busy preparing to cook you before eating you. One more spammer for Spam Cat's food dish. Nom Nom Nom
NoSpamCat.jpg

A good trading plan involves careful planning to avoid being eaten by Spam Cat. :D

Trading plan is necessary for forex trading, such as trading objective, risk control plan etc. I always setup strictly risk contorl to avoid lost too much.

I am need trading plan in my forex trading activity, because this arena is not only relying with lucky, in plan trading we use money management and risk management plan and trying hard to obey rules system trading.

I am need trading plan in my forex trading activity, because this arena is not only relying with lucky, in plan trading we use money management and risk management plan and trying hard to obey rules system trading.

As a trader in the Forex markets we must use a good trading plan that is both profitable to us and that can give us a nice trading based income also :)

Trading plan is extremely important to have. If you don't follow any trading plan, then you won't be able to get any type of consistency in your trading and thus you won't be able to remain profitable.

Forex is all about planning and strategy, I always stick with my trading plan and I believe that if I will trade with proper planning then I will earn reasonable profit from this business, I does not like to do forex blindly and I am trading after having proper planning.

Back