Do you believe in using a Trading Plan?

Forex is all about planning and strategy, I always stick with my trading plan and I believe that if I will trade with proper planning then I will earn reasonable profit from this business, I does not like to do forex blindly and I am trading after having proper planning.

I would say that as a Forex trader we need to develop and use the best trading plan for us. If we are having a good trading plan then our trading will become more profitable :)

Trading plan is most important thing in trading and without any trading plan we cannot be able to achieve our goals of generating the reasonable profit from the market so we should make and follow some good trading plans and strategies.

Trading plan is most important thing in trading and without any trading plan we cannot be able to achieve our goals of generating the reasonable profit from the market so we should make and follow some good trading plans and strategies.

We must make use of a good trading plan if we want to get some success in this business as it is very important for us to get a good income :)

Only those traders succeed consistently in forex market that have a proper trading plan so yes it is necessary to use a trading plan and believing on that trading plan.

To get proper and consistent profit trading plan had a great importance .We understand this thing after spending some time in forex market. Trading plan helps to make us a responsible and managed trader.

Sure trading plan is important because to manage money in uncertainty market condition if only swayed by movement usually will making confused and making loss more, but with trading plan hence as trader they can manage the risk with using risk management

Sure trading plan is important because to manage money in uncertainty market condition if only swayed by movement usually will making confused and making loss more, but with trading plan hence as trader they can manage the risk with using risk management

You are right, trading plan is very important to have for all traders. If a trader fail to trade using a trading plan, then he can get most of the trades as losing trades.

You are right, trading plan is very important to have for all traders. If a trader fail to trade using a trading plan, then he can get most of the trades as losing trades.

As a trader we have to make such types of trading plans that will stand the test of time. If we are careful then we will be able to see good trading results :)

my plan is to follow price behavior and and do not hesitate to cut the trades within seconds, guess who am I? ;)

my plan is to follow price behavior and and do not hesitate to cut the trades within seconds, guess who am I? ;)

Unless we will be having a good and reliable trading plan we will not get much success in our trading and this is what we have to always follow :)

Back