Do you believe in using a Trading Plan?

You need a trading plan. IT helps you keep your discipline and not go outside of the trading goals you've set for your self.

Having a trading plan is really important. Not just in forex but for all your life. Some people stick to their regular job and don’t think. They turn to machines that just do what always do. What’s the difference between a machine and a human? Brain of course. If those people stopped working hard, and just thought for a few hours about what can bring more money to my pocket? How can I do what I do with a more optimized way? I believe having a plan for entry, for exit, for everything is really wise.

Having a trading plan is really important. Not just in forex but for all your life. Some people stick to their regular job and don’t think. They turn to machines that just do what always do. What’s the difference between a machine and a human? Brain of course. If those people stopped working hard, and just thought for a few hours about what can bring more money to my pocket? How can I do what I do with a more optimized way? I believe having a plan for entry, for exit, for everything is really wise.
How to develop personal trading plan if you have zero knowledge about trading? The problem is that you don't know what goals to set if they are consistent with trading risk you take.

Yes I do believe in trading plans this is the strategy I make before placing the trade. We all know the market is very volatile sometimes and you have to make decisions according to that but having a trading plan will reduce your risk and will be beneficial in the long run.

Back