1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DTTW.com | Day Trade The World?

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by redalioui, Mar 16, 2018.

1. redalioui

redalioui Recruit

Hello Fellas!

I would like to know if anyone here has heard or si trading with DTTW.com www.daytradetheworld.com
    They are ,or claim to be a proprietary trading firm with several traders/offices working with them from all around the world and I was wondering;

They require a deposit of 500$ to receive the PPP8 Thingy and to have access to education and 3000$ to have access to 50k capital for stocks and up to 400k buying power for Forex.

I would love your input guy, cheers!

2. palmega

palmega Recruit

Pls lets hear from you friends about this Forex broker DTTW.com www.daytradetheworld.com, tell us what you know or experience or heard about them. I would like to know if anyone here has heard or is trading with DTTW.com www.daytradetheworld.com
    They are ,or claim to be a proprietary trading firm with several traders/offices working with them from all around the world and I was wondering;

They require a deposit of 500$ to receive the PPP8 Thingy and to have access to education and 3000$ to have access to 50k capital for stocks and up to 400k buying power for Forex.

I would love your input guy, cheers

3. The Reaper of F

The Reaper of F Corporal

4. davidedttw

davidedttw daytradetheworld.com rep

Please, do not give false information or you risk a lawsuit. We have lawyers all over the world and have no issues suing you for defamation.

You are completely wrong. That topic you link is about a trading school that is using services provided by DTTW. DTTW is not a scam but a legitimate organization operating in over 90 countries with 390 offices and over 3,200 traders. Check out Select Vantage Inc. which is the company that owns DTTW. You will find out that it's one of the largest trading firms on Wall St.