EA on Windows Mobile?

Pharaoh, u mean the quality of data in the demo account and live account are different??? And my broker is Forex4you, they have fixed spread..so i don't think there is spread widening...

Backtesting grabs old data off the server. It's possible that the demo server doesn't store the same percentage of ticks as the live.

I'd be worried about a broker that never widens spread. They aren't going to give away free money when the real market has a wider spread than they do. They'll make it up somehow.

Backtest it on some other brokers (demo-only if you don't have any other live accounts) and see how the results vary.

From where did you download the database are you using for the back testing?
What do you mean by that?? I'm using the tester in my forex4you MT4..i just run it like that, i didnt download any database...

Do you use the optimization option? If not, you need to. For every currency pair, you would need a few days to let your MT4 run the optimization process non-stop. But then you have the real results of your EA!

What is the optimization option for?????? Usually I don't use it..cause they dont give me the full result list where I can study the action of the EA. What is the importance of optimization??

Back