EAs assessment

drmohali

Recruit
Hi every body
I have seen many ea showing their performance at myfxbook which is a good performance , but when i caustmised the analysis to only the first date they have started with myfxbook i found that the equity is about 200% from the current balance in the view that the EA didnt open any trades yet which i didnt understand how can it be...if any body have any idea just give me a feed back cause i am interested to purchase that ea but i have a feer that there is something hidden or fake to enhance the performance. Thanks alot.

See if the FPA is running a Performance Test on it. Those pull all the data from the broker and also list any floating losses.

Hi every body
I have seen many ea showing their performance at myfxbook which is a good performance , but when i caustmised the analysis to only the first date they have started with myfxbook i found that the equity is about 200% from the current balance in the view that the EA didnt open any trades yet which i didnt understand how can it be...if any body have any idea just give me a feed back cause i am interested to purchase that ea but i have a feer that there is something hidden or fake to enhance the performance. Thanks alot.

Thats the weak spot of MyFxbook . The ea uploader can select the time results begin to appear.
I think they can manipulate MT4 historical data as well and trick MFX.

Hello drmohali

Just a few things that might help.

Never trust a system unless the (green correction mark next to) Track Record Verified & Trading Privileges Verified have been both verified.

Never trust a system unless all Trading Activity are on general view and not hidden from the public, all trades and results have at least a 5 minute delay.

Use the Discuss box to communicate with the owner.

Since MetaTrader released its 4 Build 600 platform some important changes to the MQL4 data structure can effect the performance of all EA's released before the update.

Just one change I encountered myself on a line of my MetaEditor:

if (OrdersTotal() == 1){OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,Z,F,3,0,0,"SellStop1",M,0);return(0);}}}}}

No problem before upgrade, but after upgrade compiler error shows "not all controls paths return a value".

I corrected the line to fix problem, but check with the owner that his/her program as been updated after "600" release, if you can't get guarantee then don't truth the performance of any EA.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Back