Escrow accounts and recoveries (fake thread by a pair of multis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

augusto silva

Banned
I am wondering a few things and maybe you fellas can help.

I have hired a firm of lawyers that has managed to get back my money through something called settlement out of court, I dont know much about legal stuff, and they have signed this so called settlement and then said that there was a process called remission and the creation of an "escrow" account on my name. Now they are supposed to pay me in instalments and I have received 3 out of 5 payments and each deposit made to this escrow account were every 2 weeks more or less. NOw the 4 payment has taken more than 3 weeks.
Anybody knows if this is normal timeframe?
Has anyone been a part of this process?
I mean I am happy to get some money back after all, but I have put my hopes real high this time around into getting the full amount that the lawyers promised.

Hello all
I have been deceit by Binary company BdB also name Banc de Binary, another company name 24Options, other one name OptionXO, and they all same same thing that i make money with them every week and then they always want more moneys. I can not take money out after making profit or even after puting a little bit only. I contacted lawyer from Zurich name schmid and fankhauser and they get back my money but it was long process I wait for more then 6 months to get my money and I had to pay them a part of it before I get my money. Is this correct? I think that I am happy to get my money but it is not easy to pay before getting your money back so I had to borrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back