EUR/USD at the 1.3800 level.

The price is getting close to this year low 1.2240, and is acting now as the immediate support level. If break below, we can probably see eur/usd selloff towards the 1.2150 price zone and maybe even further down.

The price is getting close to this year low 1.2240, and is acting now as the immediate support level. If break below, we can probably see eur/usd selloff towards the 1.2150 price zone and maybe even further down.

I agree, but profit taking day, I'm not sure it will happen today.

With inflation data coming in lower than expected and the USD as strong as it has been in years it is no wonder that the Fed feels no immediate pressure to begin raising rates.

Technically all of this folds in nicely with the long-term downtrend we have been watching, brought about by the bullish USD forecast and the dovish EUR forecasts.

Yesterday’s massive drop below 1.24 brought above 1.23, as expected, and then some as price is currently sitting at 1.2280.

Despite all my doubts the EUR/USD pair broke below the support level at 1.2250 before the holidays and is now headed for target 1.2200. Time will tell whether the next target is 1.2000.

Euro today continued downward for the second day against the Dollar, hitting this year new low of 1.2227, I guess we are now getting really serious heading to 1.2200.

Price broke under the year's low most probably the market will continue falling by the start of the next week but I am not willing to bet. so I am closing my open positions with a small profit better than to wait for next week

What do you think about Overlay Chart ?

Buying EUR/USD and Selling GBP/USD with equal volume at current price

Trade-4.png

Back