EURGBP Short

Interested to see what happens to this pair when the market opens tomorrow. Will be hitting the charts first thing tomorrow morning.

We've had a small gap up over the weekend.... Thanks for the analysis, i'm keeping my eye on that magic circle to the sell entry

Back to EURGBP as i know a few of you were looking at this pair. We were sitting down at the 0.83 price point. i dont think i could of made it easier for you to get in on this sell position. Price came right up to the magic blue circle and rejected nicely off the resistance zone . Creating a morning start candle on the daily, currently were in a Doji on the daily but obviously it hasnt finished completing yet, but it looks like its possible it could turn for the sell. This should of been your trade idea. a nice run down to the 1.6 extension fib for a 4.9 R:R and 300 pip possible move. Hope you caught that one, if so should be currently 40+ pips up. lock it to break even and let it run.
Screenshot_6.png

If you follow these setups and analysis then you should be in this trade now. I marked out the good entry zones in the magic blue circle. Price has came up and touched it for the second time, rejected the previous support which is now confirmed resistance, giving us an entry point. This gave us a nice 1 - 4.9 R:R , the next zone to be careful of is the support level below from the previous support. If it breaks through that then TP should be successful. GLIYF
Screenshot_2.png

Alot of people have been asking about EURGBP as it went miles past the blue circle which was my prediction. This to me looks like the current situation. I would say we are literally right on the edge of switching between bearish and bullish . Price has made equal lows to the bottom and equal highs. For it to turn bullish for me we would need to see a higher high form and daily candle close in the yellow circle. That would signify the switch in bias. Until then im still looking for price exhaustion in these areas. It also looks to be in this big 300 pip range, we could just bounce top to bottom until some certainty appears. A move either way in the yellow circles will signify the trend direction, for a further move going forward. stay safe out there the markets are wild at the moment
Screenshot_1.png

Been a week since we looked at this pair, and it seems that i was spot on with the call on the hold of price on the 50% fib level. Quite ironic as its not a genuine fib level haha. But just look at those candles, only one wick popped below. The rest were dead on the level. My thoughts is that price might go up to retest the larger weekly trend break, around the 0.236 fib in the magic blue circle, i know you like those :)
Then i think we could revisit the 50% level again. But currently we are 130 pips up from the 50% level i suggested to buy from. Look out for that top fib level for a reversal. GLIYF
Screenshot_33.png

Gone staight up and through the trend line but appears to be stalling. Be interesting to see if it comes back to test the trendline now.

Well EURGBP has taken quite the turn. The bull has been tremendously strong these past few weeks. Im not sure how the EUR has remained strong throughout all this trouble with the virus, especially with Italy being so bad. It even had a good run at the Dollar. But against the pound its a clear winner currently. But where will it stop? Im guessing at the Sep high area of 0.914-0.918. if it blast through this area then look for a double top , but its also possibly we could reach new recent highs. One thing i know is that the sell will return a huge amount of pips. All it takes is on piece of good news coming out of the UK. But for now beware of the bull. patience with this one now as its too late to join the ride for me, ill catch it on the way back down
Screenshot_1.png

Back