Euro Forex Pro weekly 02-06 August, 2010

Alrighty guys,

Looks like Eur wants to move higher. Gonna change my strategy to buy instead. Wait for pullback for entry.

I went long from 1.3104 till 1.3194 closed at 1.3163.
It seems that the pullback wont be deep.
Waiting to cross Daily R3 to enter long again for some scalp-trading

Hi Rahman,

Wow that is something I didn't know. Probably too young than.

Now I am only using Alpari and Dukascopy. I can say Dukascopy is definitely the best of all. Its truely unbelieveable once you have tried a couple of great brokers. I have tried like 8 brokers with real money.

Alpari is getting very bad reviews in this website. 1 star out of 5.

Alpari is getting very bad reviews in this website. 1 star out of 5.

Hi Aymen,

Yeah I'm not sure why some people have bad experiences with them. But they do give quite a lot of requotes when it comes to news trading or fast movements. But other than that my experience has been good. The most important thing for me is that they don't flash their prices and take out your stop losses. Almost every other broker I used do that. Its even worst on weekends because you can't see your trade they will take it out even if you had 60pips SL and it opens right beside the closing.

You want the best go for Dukascopy. They are PERFECT. I will never change to any other broker again.

As for EUR, during the past few shot upwards there hasn't been much retracement. Only 20 to 30pips before it shot up again. So I think this is gonna be the same. It should be safe to enter now. There is a confluence lvl and weekly pivot at around 1.3000 - 1.3010 area.

Your probably right Mandrake all signs are still bullish , but still I think its better to wait and see what wil happen when the market opens

Alpari

Hi Aymen,

Yeah I'm not sure why some people have bad experiences with them. But they do give quite a lot of requotes when it comes to news trading or fast movements. But other than that my experience has been good. The most important thing for me is that they don't flash their prices and take out your stop losses. Almost every other broker I used do that. Its even worst on weekends because you can't see your trade they will take it out even if you had 60pips SL and it opens right beside the closing.

You want the best go for Dukascopy. They are PERFECT. I will never change to any other broker again.

Which Alpari are you using - UK or USA?

Euro

Hi Mandrake,

Good morning, I think we have to be very careful since the last night up-move can be W&R, so i would wait atleast for Aussie news release then enter the market.

Anyway, What is the specialty of Dukascopy? I know there are ECN broker and last time the minimum to open account was USD50K but now they reduced to USD1K. I am looking forward to open an account with them if you could clarify bit more of your experience? How about the withdrawal? :)

TQ

Hi Mandrake,

Good morning, I think we have to be very careful since the last night up-move can be W&R, so i would wait atleast for Aussie news release then enter the market.

Anyway, What is the specialty of Dukascopy? I know there are ECN broker and last time the minimum to open account was USD50K but now they reduced to USD1K. I am looking forward to open an account with them if you could clarify bit more of your experience? How about the withdrawal? :)

TQ

Are you sure they have reduced their account requirement to just 1K? Weird. (I'll surely double-check on their website).

Very Sure

Hi MidNightRun,

Im very sure, they reduced it to USD1K, you can double-check with their website. :)

Back