Euro Forex Pro Weekly, 26-30 July, 2010

txt vs vdeo

Please keep the text going it is easier to re read than to rewind to confirm figures.

Hi Sive, we appreciate the great job you are doing. It is VERY helpfull to us.

As far the text - video conserns, I prefer text.

May God bless you!!!

i favor txt than video. Sometimes videos don't play but the text is always there.
Thanks for the analysis Mr Morten but i am hoping for this one to turn and shoot down to 1.26 this week at least because i think this Euro rise is very very artifical and unfoudned meaning there is no real support for it since the Euro economies are in really bad shape and that sham of a stress test is lies in disguise. I fear that when the euro will come crashing this time, it will be a straight ride of 1000 pips in one direction and i hate that .Why..because we average joes will not be able to know about it in advance and take advantage of it unless we are lucky.The ones who will take the whole inchilada will be those who are plotting it rise for the moment and know when to drop it to make a lot of $$$$ .Sincerely, i prefer a 100 pips move in either direction daily but you agree, the Euro has been moving far too often more than 200 pips per day even 300 pisp sometimes and that is not really normal even for forex.

Sive's Video - feedback

I like the text because it is reliable and I like the video too, bu the the video is 'notchy' and thus not so reliable. I like both but prefer the text. Thank you for being so thoughtful.

Cheers
Adrian

i favor txt than video. Sometimes videos don't play but the text is always there.
Thanks for the analysis Mr Morten but i am hoping for this one to turn and shoot down to 1.26 this week at least because i think this Euro rise is very very artifical and unfoudned meaning there is no real support for it since the Euro economies are in really bad shape and that sham of a stress test is lies in disguise. I fear that when the euro will come crashing this time, it will be a straight ride of 1000 pips in one direction and i hate that .Why..because we average joes will not be able to know about it in advance and take advantage of it unless we are lucky.The ones who will take the whole inchilada will be those who are plotting it rise for the moment and know when to drop it to make a lot of $$$$ .Sincerely, i prefer a 100 pips move in either direction daily but you agree, the Euro has been moving far too often more than 200 pips per day even 300 pisp sometimes and that is not really normal even for forex.
I feel that too - it seems that Euro rally was based on really bad news from US, not on great news from the Eurozone. However Thu and Fri news out of Europe were good, sparking occasional rallies. Stress test? what a joke. Once the euphoria from the good results settles by NY session and everybody realises, what it is, we will be back to technicals.
Great job, Mr. Morten, keep up a great work. I like both video and text, but it's easier to reference to text format on daily updates.
Thank you once again.

I have trouble finding time to read all the material I see in a day, and for that reason I liked the video...you communicated a lot of information in just a couple of minutes, and that is very efficient. Please continue the videos.

Videos

Hi Dori, it's in previous thread on the 5th page. Right in my Friday update post. In future it will have a control panell and will be a bit more accurate in this sence (not the analysis itlsef, but technical appearance). And it will not start automatically, this is just a fast attempt example...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...uro-forex-pro-weekly-19-23-july-2010-a-5.html

The videos are the perfect compliment to the written text and I greatly appreciate them ... please keep 'em comming Sive!

Video Da Best!!!

Hi Sive,

Thanks again. Video with control panel would be better and having both (Video & text) would be much more better and with video you can tell us more stuff easily and clearly....:)

p/s: I think the video will reside in FPA server and thus wont make the video corrupt or unavailable, where some people scare off and I believe FPA IT staff will have more Idea how to maintain the video available all the time. :)

Back