Euro Forex Pro Weekly, 26-30 July, 2010

Mr Ochills

Hi Sive Morten ,
I strongly appreciate your analysis. thanks a millions for you time and kind guesture. I love the idea of video clips but it will be I highly appreciated if it is combine with chart analysis bcos of trader who do not have a fast internet connectivity to access video.
thanks for in depth analysis once again

Hello Sive,

I want to join to them who prefer text. Video has too much attributes which dissipate attention, while text lets you concentrate on the essence. And with a text you can return easily to some difficult pont again and again, while video is not convenient in this sense. Besides, I'm a native Russian speaker, so I comprehend a written word much better than a spoken one.

In other words, there is nothing I miss in your analyses, nothing to require adiitional entertainment like video. THANKS A LOT!!!

video

I also think that a good idea is to have both, text and video. Text is the thing you can return to and study it several times. Video is also helpful - it adds something to the text and explains more details.
Regards and good luck to all!

Hi Sive,

With your text updates, I like that the important levels are written down for easy reference.

On the other hand, I like the versatility of the video updates and I think it has the potential to help us understand your text updates even better.

So, I definitely would request that you keep some aspect of the text updates (perhaps the weekend review is enough), but I think experimenting with the video updates is a great idea.

And at the end of the day... any update you give us is a huge kindness, so I think we'll be grateful for whatever you decide.

Thanks so much,

Jon

B&B??? video??

Thank you for the analysis...very excellent information...great job

few questions:

What is a B&B trade? what does it stand for? Is the strategy described in detail in another post?

Also some subscribers of the thread mentioned a video, where is this.

I am new to this thread and analysis so please excuse my ignorance...again great job

Thank you for the analysis...very excellent information...great job

few questions:

What is a B&B trade? what does it stand for? Is the strategy described in detail in another post?

Also some subscribers of the thread mentioned a video, where is this.

I am new to this thread and analysis so please excuse my ignorance...again great job

Hi, yurps,
First of all, look into Glossary,
Second - in Archive there is an example of B&B trade, although on hourly chart. Seach in trade expamples - there were not too much - 4, may be 5 examples.
Video on the 5th page of a previous thread. Look at the date...

an advice from you!

Good afternoon Mr. Sive,
am long on EUR/USD since late last night, paid attention to the pivot factor, entered the trade at level 1.308, SL 44pts, TP 210Pts! Am I possibly on a good way? I would very much appreciate a word from you! God bless!

Good afternoon Mr. Sive,
am long on EUR/USD since late last night, paid attention to the pivot factor, entered the trade at level 1.308, SL 44pts, TP 210Pts! Am I possibly on a good way? I would very much appreciate a word from you! God bless!

Hm, if you've entered 1.3080 Long with s/l at 44 pips, then, possibly, your s/l has been trigered already.

My recomendation was enter long IF weekly Pivot at 1.2890 will hold the market and IF Hourly trend will turn bullish. Now looks like this scenario on the way...But currently market is just above 1.29.

Back