• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Exness.com

General discussions of a financial company
I have partake in three of the competitions (got to first place twice, but blew away the account in trying to distance myself way away from the rest of the playing field :p) and, yes indeed, it is quite fun.

But I would suggest that there be a maximum lot size that can be opened at any one time on any pair of trades as I see some competitors placing up to 20 lot size trade (which is very bad money management), got lucky and hit it big and immediately becomes the leader of the pack. Also, it scare the hell out of legitimate leaders who have climbed to the top with sensible trades, that these large "gambling trade size trades might get lucky to get in on the right side of the trade.
I really would like to see limitation on lot size trades of maximum 2 lot on any one pair of currencies/metals and other instruments.

========================================================

By the way, I have selected EXNESS trading platform for a live pilot micro trading project which, hopefully, will inspire novice/newbie traders that over a period of time (1 to 2 years), it is possible to grow their small trading account into thousands through good money management, patience, and discipline.
I will be starting a thread in here at the FPA documenting my daily/weekly/monthly trades results.

However, I have noticed that EXNESS MT4 platform do have delayed execution at times and freezes once in a while.
It is not as bad as some other brokers which I have used, and so is tolerable and, yes, tradable.

Keep up the good work at EXNESS and I hope to be able to sing praises on how well the trading platform behaves under volatile market conditions and speed in trade executions too :D

Last edited:
Holiday Trading Hours

To our Clients,
Forex trading activities and EXNESS client support will be available on a reduced schedule during the holidays.
Please see the table below for trading hours and EXNESS hours of operation during the holidays:

holiday_trading_hours_table_en.png

On all other days, both the Forex market and EXNESS will operate on their regular schedules.
Please be aware that leverage will be adjusted for the period between 17:00 (GMT) on December 23, 2011 г. and January 3, 2012. Maximum leverage for Mini accounts will be 1:200. The change shall apply to both existing and new positions. Please keep this in mind when selecting your trading strategy for the given period. Regular leverage will be restored on January 3, 2012.
Also, please be aware that many banks increase their spreads during the holidays. As a result, EXNESS spreads on most currency pairs will be somewhat higher than usual. When trading during the holidays, remember that the Freeze Level cannot be less than the spread.

Best regards,
EXNESS

Dear Clients!

We are happy to announce that the 3rd demo contest of EXNESS has finished. Following its results there are 5 traders who showed the most profitable trading. The winners has been awarded in accordance with the contest conditions. Our congratulations to them!

The winners of the second demo contests:

1. Acc no. 290545 - $500 ($250 are withdrawable and $250 as a bonus)

2. Acc no. 287775 - $300 (bonus)

3. Acc. no 291161 - $200 (bonus)

4. Acc. no 292749 - 100 (bonus)

5. Acc. no 294015 - $100 (bonus)
Again, the most popular currency pairs of our clients were as follows: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, XAU/USD and USD/CHF. Regarding the strategies our clients placed their stakes on short-term and intraday trading this time too. Long-term traders have nothing to do with short-term ones.
We wish our clients happy trading and hope that partiсipation in our future contests can help elicit everyone’s professional potential!

Register today for the 9th elimination round of the EXNESS New Year Super Cup!
You can win more than $12 000!
https://www.exness.com/contests/36

ny_contest_2012.png

Best regards,
EXNESS

EXNESS certified to the ISO 9001:2008 standard

Dear Clients and Partners!

On 14 December 2011 EXNESS became internationally certified as meeting the requirements of ISO standard 9001:2008 in the field of "Currency and financial market trade organisation".

The certification audit of the company was carried out on 22 November 2011 by experts from the UK-based company NQA, one of the leading world bodies for assessment, verification and certification. Based on the audit, it was decided that our company's quality management system meets the exacting requirements of ISO standard 9001:2008.

Documented compliance with this standard testifies above all to the stability of the organisation and its ability to keep improving the quality of its work. The development and perfection of internal processes with the aim of raising the quality of the services we offer is one of the main priorities of EXNESS.

We are grateful to all our clients and partners for their feedback and will do everything possible to ensure that in future we confirm in practice our intention to create the best conditions of service for you!

iso9001.jpg

EXNESS Press Service

Dear traders!
We wish you a Happy New Year 2012!
EXNESS team wishes you health, happiness and the best of luck!

May the success in forex trading will be your constant companion and always support the festive mood in the coming year!

CARD%20ENG%20copy.png

Best regards,
EXNESS

Dear traders,

Superfinal of the EXNESS New Year’s Super Cup is underway. The battle among participants to get $5000 is really impressive. You can find more information about it here
https://www.exness.com/contests/40

ny_contest_2012_final.png

The next demo contest will begin Jan 22, 2012 with the prize fund of $1200. You can register here
https://www.exness.com/contests/41

We wish all participants happy trading and skill growth!
Best regards,
EXNESS

New EXNESS bonus programs​

EXNESS is actively expanding its bonus programs. We have developed an entirely new system for rewarding our clients. It is unique in that the size of the bonus reward increases as the amount of trade on your trading account grows.

From 15/01/2012 EXNESS is offering its clients the following bonus programs:

1.«Trade volume bonus up to 50%» - by choosing this bonus program for your trading account, you can receive up to 50% bonus for each deposit. The size of the reward depends directly on the total volume of completed transactions.For more information click here.
2.«Trade and mine gold» - in this bonus program the size of the reward is expressed in the monetary equivalent of a fixed amount of gold depending on the size of the deposit and the total volume of completed transactions. For more information click here.
The main advantage of the new bonus programs is that now any EXNESS client can be guided by the principle "The more I trade the more reward I get" in their trading strategies.

16 Jan 2012
EXNESS Press Service

The «Mine Gold by Trading» bonus program

EXNESS is actively expanding its bonus programs. We have developed an entirely new system for rewarding our clients. What makes this program unique is that firstly the bonus is tied to the price of gold, which has been reliably going up for the past 11 years; and secondly the bonus grows as the amount of trade on a particular trading account increases.

The size of the reward depends on the size of the deposit and total volume of transactions you have completed. We suggest aAs an example of determining the size of a bonus to be received that you acquaint yourself with the following table that shows the values of bonuses for deposits of 1000 USD and 100 USD (the bonus for deposits of other amounts can be calculated in proportion to the values shown here.

You can withdraw your bonus reward: for every 1 million USD in total transactions that you have completed, you may withdraw 10 USD from your trading account.

Bonus Program Conditions

Bonus: as gold depending on the volume of trade
Bonus period: unlimited
Conditions for withdrawal of bonus: 10 US dollars can be withdrawn for each million US dollars of the total transactions you have completed. Learn more about earning and withdrawing EXNESS bonuses here.

This program is available for Mini accounts opened in the period between 15/01/2012 - 30/06/2012.

The «Mine Gold by Trading» bonus program from EXNESS is a unique opportunity to get a bonus reward that grows as the amount you trade increases!

Best regards,
EXNESS

Dear traders,

We invite everyone to participate in 5-th trial account contest for EXNESS clients which will start Feb 12, 2012. For more information please click here https://www.exness.com/contests/42 When the demo contest starts, it is not possible to register!

We wish our clients happy trading and hope that partiсipation in our future contests can help elicit everyone’s professional potential!

contest_5_en.png

Best regards,
EXNESS

Back