• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FAPTurbo.com (and FAPTurbo2.com and FAPTurbo3.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Broker

I've tried this EA with several brokers in demo accounts and concluded (as have others) that it works best with a STP broker. I tried FXCBS; worked well with demo, and has worked well with them since I went live.

So far, so good; time will tell if this is just a lucky start or sustainable.

I read the early replies about FAPT making 10-20 trades a day. Mine makes maybe 2 now that I upped the pairs from two EURGBP and EURCHF to three USDCAD it made 4 trades today.

I'm using Alpari and the spreads are too large on GBPCHF to try using that. I had to up the max spread to 6 for EURGBP to work.

Questions:
Are people still getting 10 - 20 plus trades a day with FAPT?

What broker is best for use with all pairs including EURUSD?

How do I know I have the GMT offset set correctly? I have it at 2 for Alpari.

Thanks.

fap turbo:

i have sent several emails requesting to receive broker statements to see actual results on the fapturbo system...

an still no reponse..

also this sounds like a complete scam

i have the actual email on this that they sent me

Since FapTurbo does the work, all by
itself on 100% autopilot...

There is another way we make a huge
amount of money... And until now We've
kept it a secret.

This is a service which competes directly
with our own FapTurbo. And it is something
which We use to earn roughly 40% of
my total income.

(this is dynamite!).

But We thought why compete when We could
offer you (our list) the chance to use this
service too.

And it won't cost you a single dime.

Here's How...

Seven months ago We where introduced to
a man called Ernest Miller.

He was one of Wall Street's most succ-
essful traders in the 90's and up until

But recently the hedge fund he worked
for, went bankrupt. And so he decided
to strike out on his own and created a
new exciting service.

Around 8 weeks ago, Mike this guy in
New York and he told him all about his
new business.

It's quite remarkable!

For $75,000 per month, this guy sends
out stock picks to just an elite few who
can afford his advice.

The 20 or so clients he has, consist of
well known bankers, and CEO's.

After being impressed by his "pitch"
We too became one of his few clients.

And every two weeks or so, a FedEx
letter shows up at our company.

This letter comprises of a short note
from him (usually one or two pages
long) and it tells us all about his
latest stock pick.

Included at the top of this letter is
the ticker symbol, for the stock he
believes is about to rocket.

So far, over the last 8 weeks, every
one of his stock picks he sent us has
returned more than 100%.

We've been able to personally make
$40,000 doing nothing more than
signing for a FedEx letter... Then
hurriedly running to my computer
and investing online.

And usually We buy and sell these
stocks within around 4 days. So
We make a profit on each pick, well
before the next is sent.

Here's where it gets interesting...

Last week we told him We had an email
list of over 100,000 smart investors,
making bucket-loads of cash in
forex.

(you guys!)

I asked him if there was any way We
could let you profit from these stock
picks too.

He thought long and hard about this...

And here's what he came up with:

He decided he can send all of you
guys his stock picks... On a "Pay on
Results" basis.

Over the next 3 or 4 months you're
going to receive the same stock
picks he charges $75,000 per
month for.

(The same stock picks, We've made
$40,000 from!)

After you've had the chance to make
$100,000 from these "trial" stock
picks...

He will send you an invoice for
$30,000... to continue using his
service.

The logic is... That if he's just made
you $100,000 you'll have no quibbles
in paying him $30,000 to continue
making money!

Which means starting next week,
you're going to receive a stock pick
from us (picked by Ernest).

And so for the next 3 or 4 months... You'll
be able to start making tens of
thousands of dollars on each stock
pick We send... Without risking a penny
of your own money.

Investing in these picks is easy. You
just need an online brokerage
account.

The biggest is "eTrade.com" and you
can signup here...

http://etrade.com

And don`t forget to check by the
fapturbo forum (members only) to exchnage
yourself with other happy money makers!

Thanks!

Steve, Mike & Uli

FAPTURBO First Real Money Forex Trading Robot | Automated Forex Trading on AutoPilot

P.S. To work out if you've had the chance
to make $100,000... Ernest will assume
you're investing $10,000 in each pick he
sends.

(Although you can start with as little as $200)

Furthermore... If you invest more than
$10,000 in each pick... We'll still only
assume you invested $10,000.

So if you instead decide to invest
$20,000 in each pick, you will have
made $200,000 by the time your
'free trial' runs out!

Thanks for opening this up,

What does everyone think about this bot? Is it as good as everyone says it is?

I've had it running on a $500 metatrader demo account for a less than day and it's at $650, it made 4 trades, 3 succesful with long term strategy (EUR/USD), and 1 unsuccesful with short term scalper strategy.

The only odd thing is that the pip difference for the EUR/GBP and EUR/CHF is always around 4, but the short term scalper strategy in the bot will not make trades on those pairs.

It's too early for me to judge, but i'm hopeful. I'd like to hear from other people who have this running on a live account

I read the early replies about FAPT making 10-20 trades a day. Mine makes maybe 2 now that I upped the pairs from two EURGBP and EURCHF to three USDCAD it made 4 trades today.

I'm using Alpari and the spreads are too large on GBPCHF to try using that. I had to up the max spread to 6 for EURGBP to work.

Questions:
Are people still getting 10 - 20 plus trades a day with FAPT?

What broker is best for use with all pairs including EURUSD?

How do I know I have the GMT offset set correctly? I have it at 2 for Alpari.

Thanks.

10-20 trades a day is a little extreme right now. In the begining there werent as many people trying to use this bot, and it ran for an extra 2 hours. They cut it back to 4 hours with the first update.

My Alpari account took 7 trades last night, no losses, 1 breakeven. Wed night it took 8 trades, all profitable. Tue night it took 13, with a 2 small losses, and 1 larger loss. This is a demo account and I run all four pair on it. In a real account this may not be practical. I've set the spreads wide enough to allow them to trade unrestricted.

2 would be the correct offset for Alpari right now. Just compare their time with GMT. I use GMT offset 1 because this takes an hour off the ending time and adds it to the front. The new version 47 will calculate the correct offset automaticaly.

Alpari works well for FAP-T. If you read a little you will see what others are using and you can make your own choices.

Last edited:
So if you instead decide to invest
$20,000 in each pick, you will have
made $200,000 by the time your
'free trial' runs out ...

... and crop circles are made by aliens, rearranging your furniture
will bring good fortune to your household, the CIA killed Kennedy,
and you can get pregnant by sitting on lavatory seats ....

All absolutely true.

-
Chris

... and crop circles are made by aliens, rearranging your furniture
will bring good fortune to your household, the CIA killed Kennedy,
and you can get pregnant by sitting on lavatory seats ....

All absolutely true.

-
Chris

Except for the last one these might all very well be true. We have no real way of proving it one way or the other. Who really killed the Kennedy's, or was behind 911? Certainly not the people we were told were. Rearranging your furniture can definately change the flow of energy in your home, for good or bad, health, wealth, or the opposites. And crop circles, still unproven, the intricacies and the time it takes rules out most of the politicaly correct ideas, best to keep an open mind. The other two we can pretty much scrap. I have no idea what the purpose of the original quote was, other than it somehow came from the FapTurbo team. They're internet marketers like any others, and anything sold on the internet now a days needs to be heavily filtered. The internets become a garbage can of idiots trying to sell garbage to other idiots. Thanks to services like ClickBank we can try these EA's and return them if they dont perform.

That would be my suggestion to Lee. If you dont like it, return it. I'll keep mine. But please spare us from the cut and paste garbage. I do my best to filter it out of my in box, I dont need to read it here.

read some scalping horror stories about ODL,they true?

read some stories about ODL cancelling trades and not remiting gains because they were deemed illegal trades. are any of them true?

so far, the scalper on my REAL account has not loosed yet. I will however, be switching to ODL securities because then you will be able to trade three of the four scalper pais. the usdcad eurchf and the eurgbp. the spread on the usdcad at ODL is the lowest of any mt4 broker I've seen. 3 pips compared to the five at every other broker. and I've checked them all. those trades all paned out as well on the demo over there. when my balance gets to 2k at fxdd, i will go over there since the account is opened. it just has has to be funded. as far as the gbpchf pair goes. it is just not going to do well ever even though it's recommenced as one of the four scalper pairs. the spread is obviously way too high at 6-9 pips. they recommend 4 pips max on the spread which is why you're gonna see guys/gals trades not panning out as fast or as well. if there was an mt4 ecn broker, this would be the perfect thing. lower spreads on all four pairs. as far as the long term eur/usd strategy is concerned, don't bother. they should have made that a scalper setup somehow as well. my real account is up 13% in one week. no complaints here :)

New version 47 for Fap turbo

The new version of Fap Turbo, 47 with 224 build for MT4 has been available for about 10 days now. I have demo accounts with 2 different brokers, Forex Meta and FXCBS. Just added FXCBS 2 days ago. 22 trades, 1 small loss. 25K demo acct is now at $25,931.00 at 1:100 leverage. FXCBS is an ECN and the spreads are very good for this robot. Forex Meta is a retail broker and the spreads take some of the robot's chosen pairs out of play, but in 1 week of trading, 13 trades total, 2 losses (small) and 2 break even. 25K demo acct is now at $25647.00 at 1:200 leverage. Just FYI.
FPA needs to upgrade their performance test to the new 47 version. :D

Fpa Long Term Test

I notice that the FAP Turbo team have recommended non-standard settings for the long-term test of FAP Turbo on this site (FAP Turbo Metatrader Expert Adviser Test by Forex Peace Army.). What's all that about then?

I use the standard settings (other than I do not allow the long-term strategy in EURUSD M1, as it performed badly during my own demo account trial, and I have other trading strategies, so I am less concerned about risk spreading and more interested in profitability from FAP Turbo).

I have had several losses since installing v47; might be completely unrelated, but would be interested in knowing if others have noticed a change in performance coinciding with the latest version.

fapt not working so good anymore

The banks and brokers who take opposing position are now in control ...look at spikes in price for the last 2 nights when fapt trades ...these appear to be deliberate.....this is what happens when they sell to many copies...all robots eventually fail just as sure as 95% of all retail traders fail...do you really think the big banks and dealing desk brokers are going to tolerate losses every night....remember the cumulative result of thousands of small wins equals a large loss for them....they wield more power than you can imagine...also check the results on the so called live account....set and forget....look closely and you will notice that they have to be changing the settings....and why will they not give the clients the settings they use...if they promise such results shouldn't they be giving you the settings required to achieve these results....I to believed the hype and for a while I thought this robot could work but I have painfully discovered that the 10 small gains are wiped out by 1 or 2 big losers every week
gene

Back