• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FAPTurbo.com (and FAPTurbo2.com and FAPTurbo3.com)

General discussions of a financial company
I am new member, Can any body help me in trading with FAP TURBO? I was wondering If there is any paid services or I am willing to pay the consultancy charges.Or Mr. Frank if you can give me the contact details of Mr. Chris?
Please advice at live.life.1@hotmail.com

If you want to pay, FAP Winner is probably the best service. Its very expensive, and I've never subscribed, but it is covered in the FPA reviews. They work with FAP, FAPT, and their own EA,and are suposed to be successful.

There is also anouther service that I have, FAPT Experts Guide. Its a good optimization guide, but doesent have the depth of service of FAP Winner, or the high price.

On a more current note, FAPT has sucked lately. Now, I'm glad I never put this on a real money account. This just goes to show what this is capable of when things dont go right. Like most systems that run large risks and small gains, when they fail, it takes a large toll.

I have cancelled my FAPT on my broker account, since in the last 2 weeks it made several losing trades.
I will try again starting next month

FAPT Since V47

I hade been runnning FAPT on a Micro account and in 6 weeks got the account up 40% just with the Scalper strategy on 3 pairs.Then V47 came out and whether its a coincidence, I am not sure, but since then its performing so badly i have taken it off and only running it on 2 demo accounts with various settings to try and see what is going wrong.

FAPTurbo Money Management

We have several clients that trade FAPTurbo, and some we have sadly seen blow out. It's important to understand that FAPTurbo generates lots of winners, but it does this by taking small winners, and huge losers.

ie. +$60 winners and big -$600 losers.

So you have to make sure your account is large enough to support losers of that size. One client took a -$600, then a -$450 then another -$600, then it was the end.

So make sure your account can support drawdowns that are large in relationship to the winners.

We all personally develop our own EA's over here (since we are autotraders ourselves), so feel free to ask us any questions relating to this or others.

But the math you should be asking about any EA is:

1. What is the winrate? ie. It wins 80% of the time.

2. What is the Win to Loss ratio. ie. Avg winners are +$60 and Avg losers are -$600 so that's a 1:10 Win Loss Ratio

3. What is the expected, largest drawdown. ie. This EA will drawdown 40%. So this tells you how to fund your account, and what unit size to survive the drawdowns. Also if you see much more than 40% then you know something has gone wrong.

-Trader number 5 of 7 at TheCollectiveFX.com-

FT Swiss any different?

Hi all, I hope i can get some answer from 5of7 or any #of7 would be fine! I have 2 accounts, one with a big US broker that is quite frankly not very good, a second with one of the reputable Swiss brokers, and have been eying a possible 3rd.

I have no knowledge about any of these robots, but understand that the "flavor of the month" lately has been this FAPTurbo device. I see there is a FAPTurbo-Swiss about to go on the market, only problem is that the broker requires $50,000 MINIMUM to open, but I would imagine that will be good regarding the margin calls.

Will there be any difference between the standard FT robot and the Swiss version? How does it work when a broker says they allow scalping, but in reality don't by slowing down execution etc?

The reason brokers don't allow scalping is because your brokers are countertrading against you. There is a trading desk trader on the other end looking at your order, then looking at the market, then deciding what price to give you so they can make a profit.

They also have an add-on product that does this automatically. The worse the fill they can give you the more profit they can lock in. The software does a great job, but the software makes the most profits if it can force you to be stopped out.

The problem for them arises when you begin scalping, then the software can't keep up. It's at that time that they switch you to manual trading desk trading and a trader sits on the other end and has to see your orders in and out, before allowing your orders to go through so he can give you the worst price so they can lock in their profits. That's why your execution gets worse, there is a mouse button click required at the other end of all your orders.

I've heard all kinds of excuses of "why" they don't allow scalping, but when we set up our own brokerage, we found out that was the true reason. This is especially true of "straight-through-processing" brokers. Lies, lies, lies I tell you : - )

Good luck in your searches!

Trader 5of7 at TheCollectiveFX.com

This is quite interesting, especialy coming from a background of stock and option trading where you can see the pricing from all the different exchanges and know your getting the best offered. However, even there, there are problems with fills, mostly due to the price requested not being available, either due to a moving market or low liquidity, and this is a universal problem within any market.

What this Collective brokerage is offering is interesting, for a price. It is really of the most benefit to the extremely active high end day trader, who needs precise fills and ultra low spreads to be able to execute their trading plans. Not that the rest of us could not benefit from a lower commision/spread and better fills, but it doesnt need to be the prime focus to make money in the markets. Many trading plans, and trading robots, can work quite well within the framework of a traditional brokerage. However, FAPT should work better with lowers spreads and cleaner fills, but its doubtful that they will alleviate the current losses, which have nothing to do with broker manipulations.

You are quite right, we too are used to a central exchange where the price is truly transparent, it was that frustration that caused us to do it ourselves. *I* want to be able to see the actual bank prices for myself, not some contrivance.

But you are also missing a crucial point. I don't want to come across like I'm try to sell our brokerage, because I really am not. So I'll just blurt it out. The thing you are missing is that the brokerage back-end software is predatory. This means that it tracks your position in relation to the market.

If you are in a losing position, the software will probe your orders by making small spikes against you at first, to see if your stops trigger. If they see your stops then it is easy, they show you a quote to take your stop out, and the market never went there.

If they can't see your stops, they probe with small spikes to see if they trigger.

So I can hand-on-heart say that you have losers that you don't deserve. Beware of brokers that claim "STP" because they are STPing you. What they don't tell you is that they STPed you at a price that never existed on the market.

-Trader number 5 of 7 at TheCollectiveFX.com-

Last edited:
Thanks, this is the part that is most interesting, because it is most unknown.

I rarely hear very much about these softwares that will hunt unlisted MT4 stops by probing for them on an individual basis, and this is, or should be, an extreme concern for anyone running a daytrading EA with a substancial amount of money.

Two things I see missing from your site however are, the pairs you have available for trading, and the coresponding average spreads. As well as how you are complying with the new NFA rulings. As a US based MT4 broker it would seem almost impossible.

And dont worry about promoting your brokerage. You should start a thread specificaly for it if you havent already. It is truely a worthwhile prospect for someone who has the volume to support it. And almost any daytrading EA would fall into that catagory.

Last edited:
Back