• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FAPTurbo.com (and FAPTurbo2.com and FAPTurbo3.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Hello, I just read of another new robot, it is called IvyBot. I read it on this very good site, here is the link. forexmagnates.com. He has the heading as "Another Forex scambot realeased". I looked at the site, it really is so cheap looking with all the Holywood style hype of how they all got together to make it. Ernest, from what I read that you have been doing, I hope that you will be selling yours soon, maybe it will be the first "Broker Breaker" - that would be a good name!

I finally opened demos with Alpari in England and ACM in Swizerland, with both things are going so far so good but I find that the Alpari server is quite a lot slower than the ACM one, live maybe change that, also the spreads of the majors are less tight with Alpari, but as they are MT4 platform I am learning with my mentor friend and hope to then compare their MT4 with the ACM MT4.

Thanks Bro!

I saw that add yesterday as well-y do almost all Robot peddlers use THAT style of website? Guy sitting on Bently-swimming in 50 dollar bills-lol-a carnival setting. I wouldnt buy that bot based soley on that website. If anyone says they have the "Holy Grail" of EAs -you have just met a liar. I trade VERY conservativly and so does my EA(of course it does because it mirrors my own style, habits and trading rules). I only trade the 1 hr timeframe and almost never hold trades past SWAP(rollover). Brokers make enough money as it is. I do hold trades longer when I catch the beginning of strong move though(because it is then "worth it".) It is NOT a "BrokerBreaker"-they would just pull the plug on you or your Robot anyway.

IvyBot

Amundsen, Ernest,

If it works, it works, otherwise there is a full refund. Theres really no risk in checking these bots out. Just think for yourself and keep an open mind.

Writing your own is a great idea, but there is something to say for advanced programing and mathmatics abilities.

I picked up a copy of IvyBot and set it up on a new demo account this weekend. I'll probably give it 30 days on demo to prove itself worthwhile, and then fund a micro account for it to trade. If its truly worth while it should be able to pay for itself, and then return the initial capital from its account. We'll see.

Either way its a pretty safe situation.

Ken

I agre Ken

Amundsen, Ernest,

If it works, it works, otherwise there is a full refund. Theres really no risk in checking these bots out. Just think for yourself and keep an open mind.

Writing your own is a great idea, but there is something to say for advanced programing and mathmatics abilities.

I picked up a copy of IvyBot and set it up on a new demo account this weekend. I'll probably give it 30 days on demo to prove itself worthwhile, and then fund a micro account for it to trade. If its truly worth while it should be able to pay for itself, and then return the initial capital from its account. We'll see.

Either way its a pretty safe situation.

Ken

Ken, I agree actually fully with your point. I am just getting tired of that "carnival" marketing gimmic showing the "what might be possible if u buy this". My website will just show the ubiquitous semi-nude hot girls that have nothing whatsoever to do with AutoBots-lol. Maybe that will work too? BTW- have u started the journey of Programming yet? :)

Ken, I agree actually fully with your point. I am just getting tired of that "carnival" marketing gimmic showing the "what might be possible if u buy this". My website will just show the ubiquitous semi-nude hot girls that have nothing whatsoever to do with AutoBots-lol. Maybe that will work too? BTW- have u started the journey of Programming yet? :)

Not yet, it may be awhile. I'm still in the journey of succesful trading and paying my way without going back to work. For something so seemingly simple, trading can be absolutely confounding sometimes. Especialy when I dont find those perfect relationships poping off the charts at me, or dont trust the ones I do see...

I dont care for the marketing of these robots, or for most of the trading/investing products sold on the internet or by mail, but thats marketing, without it a robot like this wouldnt sell much, and would probably never reach me. I dont know if thats good or bad, its just part of the package.

DonnaForex has removed FAP-T from her live account due to gross losses. Something isnt working.

How do you know that she stopped using Fap Turbo? She was very active in the forum and I know she opened a paid service - although her site looks ****.

Fap Turbo problem are the last trades - is a complete disaster. And I feel that the creators just left with the money of their customers.

I have tested Fap Turbo and still using it, but I beleave this is going to be the last week using it.

I started testing IVYBot and we started bad on the first day with a big loss. Lets see how it goes for the coming 40 days.

If you want links to my blogs with results on these robots let me know since I don't know if I can post links here. I am new here.

Ken: How has Ivy Bot been doing?? Do you have an acoount (demo or real) you can share with us? Thanks!

RD

Back