• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FAPTurbo.com (and FAPTurbo2.com and FAPTurbo3.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Amundsen, Ernest,

If it works, it works, otherwise there is a full refund. Theres really no risk in checking these bots out. Just think for yourself and keep an open mind.

Writing your own is a great idea, but there is something to say for advanced programing and mathmatics abilities.

I picked up a copy of IvyBot and set it up on a new demo account this weekend. I'll probably give it 30 days on demo to prove itself worthwhile, and then fund a micro account for it to trade. If its truly worth while it should be able to pay for itself, and then return the initial capital from its account. We'll see.

Either way its a pretty safe situation.

Ken
Ken: How has Ivy Bot been doing?? Do you have an acoount (demo or real) you can share with us? Thanks!

RD

How do you know that she stopped using Fap Turbo? She was very active in the forum and I know she opened a paid service - although her site looks ****.

Fap Turbo problem are the last trades - is a complete disaster. And I feel that the creators just left with the money of their customers.

I have tested Fap Turbo and still using it, but I beleave this is going to be the last week using it.

I started testing IVYBot and we started bad on the first day with a big loss. Lets see how it goes for the coming 40 days.

If you want links to my blogs with results on these robots let me know since I don't know if I can post links here. I am new here.
Jason Pace:

I would like to see your results on Ivy Bot....Also how has Fap Turbo been working for you? According to the FPA testing site it never loses....Wonder what version that is? Hopefully beyond V47 that was no good in May/June.
Thanks for your reply...

RD

DonnaForex has removed FAP-T from her live account due to gross losses. Something isnt working.

Well at least Donna Forex is right up front about it. I have been using FAPT for about 4 weeks now on DEMO. After purchasing FAPT through James Phillips Forex critic site and he assured some really cool settings that he has refined and extensively tested would be e-mailed a few days later after I recieved FAPT. I got the settings and logged them in. The first week went ok of corse no 50% gain. The second week showed over a 55% gain and I just let it go to see where it would end up. After 2 and 1/2 weeks the entire $3000 demo went to **** leaving $58. Now I restart the same Demo and have added 4 others as of 10 days ago.....Getting mixed results and the trades I see do not make a whole lot of sense where they are traded. Not to be negative about Philips high risk high reward settings but I note that on that account EUR/USD M 1 the trades are bought at a top and an exagerated ammount of trades will be purchased 7 to 13 normally carried throughout the day and not sold out at a decent level when the chance arrives. (Must be the settings) Then again those may be settings for high risk. The other 4 accounts have the same settings as FAPT original settings and 3 out of the 4 are in the positive. Just for thought FAPT FANS., I am not getting the same results that I feel are decent at the live DEMO being done through this F.P.A. FAPT performance test site for over the past (only 9 days now). Again these accounts are much to early to give any realistic conclusion.

Last edited:
How do you know that she stopped using Fap Turbo? She was very active in the forum and I know she opened a paid service - although her site looks ****.

I read her weekly e-mail...

Fap Turbo problem are the last trades - is a complete disaster. And I feel that the creators just left with the money of their customers.

I have tested Fap Turbo and still using it, but I beleave this is going to be the last week using it.

I have had FAP-T on demo accounts since Nov 25 when it came out. I never managed to get it on a live account. I originaly intended to, thats why I kept it and paid for it, but they made it too difficult, and then it started to show all its problems. I still run it, but I dont have a lot of hope for taking it live, it simply isnt accurate enough and doesnt handle its bad trades well enough. Compared to a good scalper like MegaDroid. However, it trades a lot more often and is capable of making a lot more money. It just tends to blow up regularly.

I started testing IVYBot and we started bad on the first day with a big loss. Lets see how it goes for the coming 40 days.

I've got IvyBot running on demo. No trades yet, I'm still on full default settings. I'll be doing some testing and adjusting these week by week (as I have time) to see what happens, nothing too crazy, I want to set this up for a live account, but I'm interested in seeing what makes it tick.

If you want links to my blogs with results on these robots let me know since I don't know if I can post links here. I am new here.

Post the links, I dont think they'll mind, as long as they're not affiliate advertisements. I'll definately take a look.

Ken: How has Ivy Bot been doing?? Do you have an acoount (demo or real) you can share with us? Thanks!

RD

You can follow IvyBot on the IvyBot thread. I dont have any results to share yet.

Also how has Fap Turbo been working for you? According to the FPA testing site it never loses....Wonder what version that is? Hopefully beyond V47 that was no good in May/June.

FAP-T losses trades all the time, but it still usually comes out ahead. It has had losing trades every day this week, and my account is up 10% in three days, a little over leveraged, just waiting for the next blowup trade.

fapturbo

i am using fapturbo and made a large loss on 10 trades when the robot closed out the long term stratergy with a comment " old tick closed trade'

what does this mean and what caused it ???????

cheers

Jade FX

I am signing up with JadeFX which has ideal spreads for Fap Tubo and the profits should increase by quite a bit.

Randy,

do you realize that JadeFX is neither regulated by NFA nor CFTC ? I don´t know whether this means anything, but please post your experiences on the forum!

Regards, Stony

I am signing up with JadeFX which has ideal spreads for Fap Tubo and the profits should increase by quite a bit.

Stony,

I would be careful of anything that Randy1540 says. Likewise for any postings from people you dont recognize on this site. I dont know anything about him, but his posting is quite suspicious. Simply the way its writen arouses my suspicions, it sounds more like a typical Forex scam than real information. He dosent bother to waste time going into any details, that could easily blow his ruse. He just places the lure and waits to see if it gets any hits. Futher, notice that he's only made 2 postings under that title. Either he's a complete newbie, which is enough reason to question what he says right off, or he's a profesional scamer who changes his title regularly...

Administration might also take note of this person and check his credentials. His posting is rather suspicious..

Last edited:
Back