• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FAPTurbo.com (and FAPTurbo2.com and FAPTurbo3.com)

General discussions of a financial company
ROBERTO,
can you please give me the link for fully functioning fapturbo.please......

my id is: dhinesh89@gmail.com

The link is FAPTurbo.com, you will have to buy it like anyone else. If you want to trade cracked EA's you can not do it on a public forum.

Lance, if you want to see performance stats check out Donnaforex, she maintains performance stats for her live accounts, or you could just check the FPA stats.

The link is FAPTurbo.com, you will have to buy it like anyone else. If you want to trade cracked EA's you can not do it on a public forum.

Lance, if you want to see performance stats check out Donnaforex, she maintains performance stats for her live accounts, or you could just check the FPA stats.

Hi Ken, I am interested with FAP-T, but i go thru review & found a lot of Positive & negative review, which 1 is good?
Could you share your experience on Fap-T?
Which broker is good for FAP-T & what is your current setting?
I found the official website trading result is totally different with the FAP-T result that I have.
Please help to clarify.

fapturbo eurusd

Hi, I have bougth fapturbo 4 month ago and I started whit a 500 $ real account and I wasen't experienced in EAs so beacause I dindin't had a lot of money to trade with I believed that fapturbo on the eurusd was the most profitable I didin't believe that the scalper could help me with. So i've only put on the eurusd pair then beacause i was afraid of drawdown I ve set fapturbo tp :10 in stead of the 140 I tought it was a good idea and still believe is good since everyone says is a semi automatic EA.
So my questions is can fapturbo eurusd can do good trade and be consistent.
And second question is which , do you guy believed , the best if I had to use only one of the tow strategie faptubo offers scalper or long term.
Thank you very much in advance and happy new year.
Andy

Hi, I have bougth fapturbo 4 month ago and I started whit a 500 $ real account and I wasen't experienced in EAs so beacause I dindin't had a lot of money to trade with I believed that fapturbo on the eurusd was the most profitable I didin't believe that the scalper could help me with. So i've only put on the eurusd pair then beacause i was afraid of drawdown I ve set fapturbo tp :10 in stead of the 140 I tought it was a good idea and still believe is good since everyone says is a semi automatic EA.
And second question is which , do you guy believed , the best if I had to use only one of the tow strategie faptubo offers scalper or long term.
Andy

Andy,could you share with us the status of your 500 acct with eurusd trading only. by set TP 10 pips, how is the result? How is other setting?

I would only choose to go with Forex-Megadroid.com , they are the sole and only forex bot who provided me with consistent winners and I'm in the GREEN!
Cheers!
d74cb35426f3d808325876f45b69dbf1.gif

Andy

Andy, if you really want to know how well these different settings can work, run extensive backtests and examine the results. See if you can achieve multiple years of consistancy. Examine the average and maximum drawdowns, the win loss rate, and the overall profitability. Then do this again going forward, but on a demo account. Often you will find that forward testing is different than back testing. And only then, once you have answered all these questions, place this on a small live account and see if you can duplicate the results.

The long term EA is very questionable, as is your 10 pip TP. Many people have tried this before, myself included. Run the backtests and see if you can make a profit that way. Above all consider your maximum risk, and expect to take losses. This is not a trustworthy EA. Watch your trends carefully and expect this EA to open long trades at the top, as the trend changes, and visa versa at the bottom.

Indicator driven systems like this one are much to lagging. They dont detect trend changes untill its much too late. Further this system has no means to exit a failed trade, other than the stop loss, so all trade managment is up to you.

Generally the scalper is considered the safer, and more profitable of the two strategies. Especially on a smaller account. But even that has had some major problems. Do your back and forward testing and use some common sense. Dont just blindly trust this thing, dont listen to their advertising hype, or to the other fools on the internet. Do your own testing and evaluate the results. Make your own decisions based on your own extensive testing.

You will probably find that the European pairs no longer trade as well as they used to. Further, depending on your broker, the spreads may be wider than the take profit levels.. Scalping for small gains is very dependant on small spreads. Also this scalping method is very dependant on a stable, flat, trend during its trading hours. Any volitility outside of its trading range can throw it off resulting in losing trades.

DonnaForex.com posts her FAP-T settings, and sends out a weekly e-mail with the results. Her site is very good. She has a few EA's running live, and some more running on demo, and good opinions.

FapTurboExpertsGuide.com also has good optimized settings. Its a pay site, but if your serious about running this EA its worthwhile. His settings and overall evaluations are good, and he has an optimized setting for the long term EA using a 20 pip TP, but this EA can still be problematic, as I mentioned above.

Above all, if your serious about running these EA's live, or doing any trading, take full responsibility for the outcome. Dont trust anyone elses opinion without confirming it yourself, no matter who they are. Always control your risk and your expectations. Aim and work towards the profits, but always anticipate the maximum losses. If you dont they will get you unexpectedly.

Andy, if you really want to know how well these different settings can work, run extensive backtests and examine the results. See if you can achieve multiple years of consistancy. Examine the average and maximum drawdowns, the win loss rate, and the overall profitability. Then do this again going forward, but on a demo account. Often you will find that forward testing is different than back testing. And only then, once you have answered all these questions, place this on a small live account and see if you can duplicate the results.

The long term EA is very questionable, as is your 10 pip TP. Many people have tried this before, myself included. Run the backtests and see if you can make a profit that way. Above all consider your maximum risk, and expect to take losses. This is not a trustworthy EA. Watch your trends carefully and expect this EA to open long trades at the top, as the trend changes, and visa versa at the bottom.

Indicator driven systems like this one are much to lagging. They dont detect trend changes untill its much too late. Further this system has no means to exit a failed trade, other than the stop loss, so all trade managment is up to you.

Generally the scalper is considered the safer, and more profitable of the two strategies. Especially on a smaller account. But even that has had some major problems. Do your back and forward testing and use some common sense. Dont just blindly trust this thing, dont listen to their advertising hype, or to the other fools on the internet. Do your own testing and evaluate the results. Make your own decisions based on your own extensive testing.

You will probably find that the European pairs no longer trade as well as they used to. Further, depending on your broker, the spreads may be wider than the take profit levels.. Scalping for small gains is very dependant on small spreads. Also this scalping method is very dependant on a stable, flat, trend during its trading hours. Any volitility outside of its trading range can throw it off resulting in losing trades.

DonnaForex.com posts her FAP-T settings, and sends out a weekly e-mail with the results. Her site is very good. She has a few EA's running live, and some more running on demo, and good opinions.

FapTurboExpertsGuide.com also has good optimized settings. Its a pay site, but if your serious about running this EA its worthwhile. His settings and overall evaluations are good, and he has an optimized setting for the long term EA using a 20 pip TP, but this EA can still be problematic, as I mentioned above.

Above all, if your serious about running these EA's live, or doing any trading, take full responsibility for the outcome. Dont trust anyone elses opinion without confirming it yourself, no matter who they are. Always control your risk and your expectations. Aim and work towards the profits, but always anticipate the maximum losses. If you dont they will get you unexpectedly.

Great thread, thanks for the guide!

Fap Turbo and IAMFX

Just as a head's up....I checked out the IAMFX site (Sunspot Capital Corp.) and they are no longer registered with the SEC. Not sure what this means, bit it doesn't sound good.

"This investment adviser is no longer registered with the SEC and is not required to update its Form ADV. The information shown is for historical purposes and you should not presume it is currently accurate."

Can someone tell me if it's possible to electronically read the trade signals from FAP Turbo? I want to run the system, pick up the trade signals, and then enter trades to another broker using a computer program that I've written.

Back