• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FAPTurbo.com (and FAPTurbo2.com and FAPTurbo3.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Dear FPA Team,

when I'm not totaly wrong you have to renew the license
for your testing with downloading the FAP once again
(with my account I have to do so also, cause the licence
is only valid 3 month,...till 16.01 the last one).

The current licences FAP-T 48 + 49 are good untill 3/28/10. These dont automaticaly deactivate every 3 months, more likely your demo account expired, many of them only last 90 days.

Ken

Thanks for that info. I was wondering why my screen was saying that my license expires 2010.03.28. So I guess, I don't have to pay again, I just have to download the latest version and do the secret ID dance again.

While I'm here, has anyone gotten any FAP Turbo Scalper signals in the last 24 hours using default settings? I haven't and I'm worried if my setup in the chart window is correct.

fapturbo v49

anyone having good result with new fapturbo v49

any good setup info would be nice

wich currency for a newbi to start with :confused:

The version 49 is traded in real time on public accounts published on fapturbo.com and FPA website. (EA tests lab).

USDCHF performs very well (only one SL was hit during last months). EURCHF is also a good pair to trade in the current market conditions.

The version 49 is traded in real time on public accounts published on fapturbo.com and FPA website. (EA tests lab).

USDCHF performs very well (only one SL was hit during last months). EURCHF is also a good pair to trade in the current market conditions.

wondering which broker you are using & I am using default setting.

The current licences FAP-T 48 + 49 are good untill 3/28/10. These dont automaticaly deactivate every 3 months, more likely your demo account expired, many of them only last 90 days.

I was wrong.. My license expired last week as well. No trades all week. But renewing it is easy. Without downloading any files to your desktop or manually replacing any files. All I do is left click the auto set up file in the members area and direct it to the correct MT4 platform using the browse button and it does the rest without disturbing the existing settings or any charts. I believe all it does is update the .dll file.

anyone having good result with new fapturbo v49

wich currency for a newbi to start with :confused:
I started using V49 1 week ago. My $50 K demo account is now valued at about $53 K. Not bad for one week. I'm using the default settings, except I upped the lot size to 1 lot. Both Long Term and Scalper are running on all the recommened currencies. It went through a draw down of about $2K then started turning a profit. I had one Scalper trade stop out last night that cost the account almost $2K.

Back