• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FAPTurbo.com (and FAPTurbo2.com and FAPTurbo3.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Watchman,

A few corrections since it seems you havent really run this yourself.

FAP-T doesnt need to run 24/7. Just a few hours a day during its trading hours.

More and more VPS is becoming a free service. I know of several brokers that offer this.

Affiliate hacks will recomend and sell anything on the web. It doesnt matter if its good or bad, all it requires is a web site and some traffic. At 50% commisions its a lucrative business.

100 pips a week is neither a lot nor a little. It really depends on your accuracy and how much you risk. With the leverage available in the Forex market I can make the same money on 100 pips as on 1000 or on 10. It really depends on your risk/reward and win/loss ratios, and on how often you want to be completing the proccess.

The biggest problems I've seen with FAP-T is the pairs it runs, and how aggressively most people try to use it.

Most of its pairs tend to have wider spreads and smaller movements. In many cases it gives as much or more to the broker as it makes, and it goes after very small profits with a wide stop, which can really mess up the account when it takes it losses, which it does too frequently.

Seondly, most people optimizing it are trying to squeeze more out of it by increasing its trading hours, which also increases the frequency of losses.

On a good broker with very tight spreads, it can do very well, but it doesnt have as good an algorithm as MegaDroid for getting out of trouble. It takes longer to decide a trade is no good before going into defensive mode and seeking an exit at breakeven. However, if your selective about when you use it, it can make good money.

However, if your selective about when you use it, it can make good money.

I don't get how so many people pro-port that this is a good EA.

I am one of the original purchasers - started an account of $60k to mimic a live account and to date it has never been profitable (standard settings) and the account is now down to 36K - a steady decline with occasional profitable trade.

The web pages claimed win/loss ratio is bogus in my experience and even their own forum has gone dead as people are giving up on it. Even if the win/loss ratio was accurate it would still lose as it takes at least 10 winning trades just to make up for one loss.

The 'owners' even try to boost their sales by using other email addresses and by their own admission QUOTE "Our trading community grew to over 65,000 happy customers" (ignore the happy bit as I haven't heard of anyone making any 'proven' money) lets look at how they are really making money; 65,000*$149= $9,685,000

Their support is non-existent & if you can get them to respond they'll fob you off with wishy washy answers, some of which don't even make sense, as long as possible in the hopes you give up.

My vote = another scam

Cheers
:)

Last edited:
I nearly tested all ea of the market, and the result is 2 ea + the 1 I built, that gives profit constant.

All ea sellers are scammers : 99.5%, none gives you a publication of personal live money account, published.
The live money statement would prove the several things about certified profit, updates done oni time...It should be the absolute rule, so that to wash this nasty market of ea sellers....

Sellers win money by selling the ea only, and what make you lose your money, unacceptable !

I believed the ea shark was ok, but this seller is an hassle, he does update after a period of loss very long, and when new comers see backtest, it looks all great, but won't last long in live...Sellers uses tricks, manipulates, they should all be amended and go to jail... NFA is complice by passivity

I Agree with your opinion, most EA seller make money from selling EA not from trading

I Agree with your opinion, most EA seller make money from selling EA not from trading

I think this holds true for most traders who are selling things on the internet. A very few actually seem to live off their trading, when you look at how much time they invest in teaching, preaching, or just selling junk, you have to wonder if they have any time left for trading.

Actually, I do think most of the EA developer/sellers are more interested in building a mailing list that they can continually bombard with affiliate advertisments than anything else. Building a mailing list and selling anything on the internet seems to be a bigger business than actual trading.

As far as FAP-T goes, It was a good robot when it first came out, and for me at least it was an introduction to scalping, but it quickly showed it weaknesses, huge stops compared to the targeted gains (as you mention), a few too frequent losses, and terible trading pairs. I wish I could say I am profitable with this EA, but I'm not, even uninterupted on a demo account it has had problems keeping its gains.

But, I wouldnt call it a scam. Its an original EA with lots of work and effort put in, its not something stolen or copied off the boards, or just thown together to sell. The fact that it has problems is testimony to how difficult it really is to create a consistantly profitable fully automated EA. FAP-T does very well sometimes, sometimes really exceptionaly well, other times it takes losses or break even trades.

The question is, whether we can filter out some of these losses by selectively choosing when not to run it and/or placing it on a better broker with tighter spreads?

OK, granted, scam may be harsh, but, given that it has never been profitable, to sell something, and to continue selling something that doesn't work, hmmm, what term could you use I wonder?

Casting my memory back a couple of years(ish) when this one first surfaced I think there was blurb about them not being traders but maybe students that had done a lot of 'mathematical' crunching?? Can't remember now.

Too true on the "you have to wonder if they have any time left for trading." Other than the odd person I suspect a majority of these hawkers have probably never placed a trade in their life.

My "always live (demo) on a VPS account" equity curve looks like this....if I get the posting of pics right.....
canam.png

Money Back

I was using It On DEMO earlier and recently started with real account, Did not found anything exciting about it,
I requested them for refund since I have not completed 2 months yet, But they are avoiding my mails, no response at all, what can be done?
I feel its not a very good tool for the traders who are not having in depth knowledge of redefining the Codes.:unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy:

I got a refund last month by contacting ClickBank before the 60 days was up. Don't try to get the refund from FAP. They aren't in the business of giving money back.

anyone who was with FAP-T from the begining will recognize Donna Forex. She was one of the original moderators on the FAP-T forum board and went on to start her own web site testing and reviewing MT4 EA's. She originally concentrated on FAP-T, with detailed settings and account statements, but it kept hitting these losing streaks and couldnt maintain its profits. Now she doesnt even run it any more.

I havent been running FAP-T for a couple months now, but I am setting up two new demo accounts with ATC Brokers and PFGBest, both ECN brokers, to run the new FAP-T 50. I may extend this to IamFx as well. I'm really more interested in how the brokers trade than the FAP-T.

Other than MegaDroid, I havent found any EA's that I can run live without constant concerns.

I've been interested in the posted difference in the 2 FAP demos running on Forex Peace Army. There is a substantial difference in weekly profit between the test FPA is running and the test being run by the FAPTurbo developers.

Since I am one of the original buyers, I used their forum to ask them to post their settings for the test they are running themselves. Because of course, as folks who have purchased their product, you would expect them to want to assist us become profitable, right? Right?

Well, I guess not. After a week of waiting, I know they have no intention of sharing their results unless we upgrade to one of the clubs that helps their users with better settings. It's almost like buying a car but not allowed to get an engine as well unless you pay a special upgrade fee.

Hi Kat

Don't hold your breathe on settings. Ever since the beginning we've been trying to get FAPT originators to talk about settings and they never do.

Out of curiosity I opened accounts with the top 4 recommended brokers and so far results have been quite varied - still not profitable - but quite varied.

When I have a bit more data and time to look at the easiest way to publish the results I will put up some graphs.

Back