• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FAPTurbo.com (and FAPTurbo2.com and FAPTurbo3.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Is any EA worth buying

Im new to EAs and I am yet to use one.
From the browsing I have been doing, FAPT seems to be the most popular.
But from reading this forum it does not seem to be profitable. There are so many affiliates out there its hard to know what to believe.

Are any EAs worth buying? and if so which one should I get??

Welcome DrZulu
Do a LOT of research as 99% of EA's are rubbish.
Look under Performance Tests above and you'll find many of teh EA's available on the market.
Fortunately most have a 60 day money back guarantee so if its not living up to expectations you can get your money back.
Always run them on a DEMO account first of the same broker as you intend to trade with.
Cheers
Seth

Zulu,

Beware of any commercialy marketed EA's, especialy ones with large affiliate programs. If you do buy, check the return policy first and expect to use it.

FAP-T has not proven profitable over time. Beware of affiliate marketing, they will say anything in order to get a sale. It costs them nothing. They have no responsibilities and no qualms about outright lying. Its all passive, no effort income to them. If you buy anything through an affiliate link, make sure you get something in return. Many people give away trading systems and EA's in order to get you to buy through them, and you get to keep them even if you return the original product. Most affiliate sales get to keep 50% of the cost of the program sold.

Most EA marketing is more of an NLP mind control game. They will use any tricks at all in order to get you to buy their product. Most sell total garbage, EA's they know dont work, EA's they copied and stole from the free forums, and any other sort of scam you can think of.

The only EA that I can endorse at this time is Megadroid. I own and use it live with good results.

EAs

Thank you CanAm and Ken Long,

So bassacly, if I dont want to send all my time buy and returning EAs they are not worth trying? Are there any out there that you can recommend as profitable or should I just not waste my time?

Thanks,
Dr Zulu

Thank you CanAm and Ken Long,

So bassacly, if I dont want to send all my time buy and returning EAs they are not worth trying? Are there any out there that you can recommend as profitable or should I just not waste my time?

Thanks,
Dr Zulu

DrZ - you've hit the nail on the head. Essentially, there is no robot (that I have come across) that can outperform simple basic trading strategy.

KL - Is that just Megardroid or MP or ADT that you are using? I was having pretty good success on ADT for about a year (demo) but have found even it has fallen in a huge hole the last month wiping out all profits.

Cheers
^S

I have been live trading with Megadroid for almost a year on a micro account. Megadroid has been consistantly successful, making up for my own losses and those of various other EA's. Check the Megadroid thread for more info.

All trading is a random walk. Trade long enough and every system will fall into a hole. Megadroid has worked for Ken? Now I think I know what Ken is selling.

DrZ - you've hit the nail on the head. Essentially, there is no robot (that I have come across) that can outperform simple basic trading strategy.

KL - Is that just Megardroid or MP or ADT that you are using? I was having pretty good success on ADT for about a year (demo) but have found even it has fallen in a huge hole the last month wiping out all profits.

Cheers
^S

Just the original Megadroid. DonnaForex was running the AdvacedDroidTactics, but has stoped because of losses. She's now running the default settings. I never used the ADT, or MDP myself. The most I've done is to turn off Recovery Mode and double my standard position size, if it can handle a double position size after a loss it can handle it anytime. I've also turned on the NFA Mode, I'm running a rather large position size and I dont want it opening two trades at once. I tried turning off the Aggressive Mode first, but that limits its choices. This way it can trade Aggressive or Conservative, but only one trade at a time.

All trading is a random walk. Trade long enough and every system will fall into a hole. Megadroid has worked for Ken? Now I think I know what Ken is selling.

Live long enough and we'll all eventually die, but if we're careful we wont get hit by a car.

Fap Turbo Settings v.50

Hi all,

I'm a new trader and I have recently bought Fapturbo. I have tested it since 1st of April and I have a problem with the setting ......
I'm getting every day from 3-5 trades and most of the time are winnings with a small amount but the ones which looses are with the big amount !!!!
At the end for me it is a lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can some one help me to fix the right setting?
... may be I have put it wrong
Thank you:unhappy:

Back