Favourite Trading Indicators?

It is obvious that we cannot flood our charts with too many indicators so better we should use the one which we can understand most among the others although it is hard to rely on only one or two indicators.

If i would choose the moving average then i will go with the EMA, then i will add macd or RSI to my charts.

There are so many kinds of custom indicators created by programmers on the mql5 market, there are free indicators or paid indicators for sale, traders that like to browse free custom indicators can read reviews on the indicator, users for MT4 can browse indicators for Metatrader 4, or if use MT5 they can browse indicator for Metatrader 5.

I'm not a huge fan of technical analysis but if I were to choose among different indicators I would use none of them and trade simply with price action.

Moving average with periods of 200 and 50 days. It is my favorite indicator and at the same time it is the basis of my trading system. I also strengthen the moving averages with two oscillators: Stochastic and MACD that have the function of additional filters for the variant of correction movement development.
In addition, I like Bill Williams' indicators, Bollinger Bands, Ishimoku Cloud and other similar indicators. I like much more the good old McDi indicator and also the irreplaceable moving averages, without which no trading can do without.

i am not fond of using trading indicators, as during the whole trading path i understood that they are less effective than just ordinary trend lines and support & resistance zones. these days i tryna build up my strategy based on the volumes and sometimes i can include bollinger bands. i used rsi, ema, sma, ma and all of them seems to me weird and uneffective at all.
idk, how traders still use indicators, but of course, if your strategy is based on particular indicators you have a full right to use them, nobody restricts you in this right besides your broker. i realise that indicators create more difficulties such as divergences and convergences.

Back