• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FBS.com (Forex Brokerage Services)

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Hello Tavin

Upon review of your claim - the trade was disabled according to the Customer Agreement:

3.2.9. A Client’s request is declined in the following cases:
e) For instruments with fixed spread or fixed commission for order opening with no spread, the Company
reserves the right to change to “Close only” mode and decline new requests for order opening with the comment “Trade is disabled” in case spread on the basic contract exceeds the size of fixed spread or commission
amount.

Please kindly let us know if there is anything else you would like for us to check and / or clarify.

Thank you

Team FBS

ok thank you sir. i think it is better if micro account to be elimanated from type of account on FBS, so you can freely markup spread more and more in standar account.

ok thank you sir. i think it is better if micro account to be elimanated from type of account on FBS, so you can freely markup spread more and more in standar account.

Hello Sir Tavin

Thank you and your opinion is very valued. Please kindly checked the different account types available at FBS - and choose the one that best suits your needs and strategies.

Have a great day
Team FBS

FBS IS BIG SCAM IN WORLD
I opened an oil deal on 2017/06/21 23:19
Margin 2017/06/22 03:00
That means on Friday at a of 00:00 to close all the markets
Pictures of Proof
attachment.php

FBS IS BIG SCAM IN WORLD
I opened an oil deal on 2017/06/21 23:19
Margin 2017/06/22 03:00
That means on Friday at a of 00:00 to close all the markets
Pictures of Proof
attachment.php

Dear ADLANEB !

As we have replied to you last Thursday, via your original message on a different thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/fbs.44711/page-2 please kindly refer to reply below.

We have examined your claim about bespoken order (407485990), consulted with the server data, checked its log-files and come to the following conclusion.

First, considering the closure of this order, we would like to remind you, that when current loss of all open orders on a trading account exceeds the allowed limit, a Stop Out event occurs, i.e. your margin level becomes less than 20%. In this case, the server will close your orders automatically one by one with the comment “so:…./…/…”.
Example: so: -35.1%/-102834.6/293082.2 – the order was closed by stop out (where -35.1% is the margin level at the time of order closure, -102834.6 – remaining funds at the time of order closure, 293082.2 – margin)
According to the Customer Agreement:
3.6.2. The Company is entitled to mandatory closing of a Client’s open positions without prior notification of the latter one, if Margin level is lower than 20% of the necessary margin for maintaining open positions.

Considering the closing price, indeed on 22.06.2017 at 03:00:00 there was received such stock exchange Bid price. The confirmation of it was sent to you by our customer support agent as well as you may this information may be confirmed by you on a highly reliable off-site source “eSignal”. http://prntscr.com/fmsw7s - as you may see from the screenshot at 01:00:00, when the trading was closed, the spread was at its usual level (red line - Bid, green line - Ask). Though, during the break the spread has widened drastically. At the moment of the Market opening (03:00:00, red vertical line), the spread still remained expanded and only in some time has assumed its usual value. It looks like the amount of your free margin was not enough to sustain such volatility, which has caused the wave of Stop Outs.

At the same time, we do understand that the spread was unusually high at the moment. We would like you to know that FBS company highly appreciates its clients and in any controversial situation our team strives to take actions in favour of the customer. Since this is an exceptional case, the decision has been made to cancel the loss of your unprofitable orders (407485990 order included).

We hope we have managed to explain the whole situation and thank you for your understanding.

FBD took my profit and money.No margin but not losing.

I investrd $9.Before the day ends,Fbs asked me to deposit for margin.i said no.i only used .07 vol. or $7 out of my $9, .03 buy and it was also sold .03. The next day i no longer trade coz of stopout order. I profit at least $1.93 that day coz the selling price went up.Then i mistakenly point the trade button,and Fbs traded my pairs at closing prices so high second day.It reported negative sold value over its buy value and declared i got loss of-$8.54. My balance became $1.07 as they gave me cashbáck(under its Cashback proud program). I wondered why i lose,when it had spread total of $10.their CS replied more negatives(sales) than positive(buying value).can i ask a forex expert from here,if i show my daily statement, is my profit computation right? ( Buying price less selling price=profit/loss?) Do i have to deposit for margin requirement of $20 to close my open positions and just get my profit of $10 that day allose. I did not deposit for margin that's why they make it appear i lose.I sent sms with them just to refund my $10,even not the second day profit but still they refused.Can anyone help?

I need help in recoverin my invested $9.They stopped out order when i did not deposit for more for lack of margin.i only used .04, or $4,and sell them at higher prices on first day on Sept 19,second day also with profit but they reported it loss., of -$8.54 a(my balance went to $1.76.When i showed them that i must have profit coz the selling price went higher less the buying prices at closing time,the support just answer that it has negative balance.Are they right? I later took a forex lecture about margin and so i requested them to return my $10 plus $10 supposed profit on second day ,or just $10 to simplify the issue. Can anyone help me get back my money?

Attachments

• Gmail - Daily statement.pdf
    57.8 KB · Views: 5
I need help in recoverin my invested $9.They stopped out order when i did not deposit for more for lack of margin.i only used .04, or $4,and sell them at higher prices on first day on Sept 19,second day also with profit but they reported it loss., of -$8.54 a(my balance went to $1.76.When i showed them that i must have profit coz the selling price went higher less the buying prices at closing time,the support just answer that it has negative balance.Are they right? I later took a forex lecture about margin and so i requested them to return my $10 plus $10 supposed profit on second day ,or just $10 to simplify the issue. Can anyone help me get back my money?

Hello! I will be happy to check into this for you and will return with a reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

I need help in recovering my invested $9.They stopped out order when i did not deposit for more for lack of margin.i only used .04, or $4,and sell them at higher prices on first day on Sept 19,second day also with profit but they reported it loss., of -$8.54 a(my balance went to $1.76.When i showed them that i must have profit coz the selling price went higher less the buying prices at closing time,the support just answer that it has negative balance.Are they right? I later took a forex lecture about margin and so i requested them to return my $10 plus $10 supposed profit on second day ,or just $10 to simplify the issue. Can anyone help me get back my money?

Dear Customer!
First and foremost we are grateful to you that you have raised the issue with our Customer Support first.
Though, it seems that, this case should be clarified here too.

We would like to inform you, that we have thoroughly considered your claim and checked the bespoken orders (all AUDUSD), consulted with the server data, checked its log-files for several times and come to the following conclusion.
To begin with, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that you can check all the changes of the order in the log files of your MetaTrader4.
To do so, please, click on Journal in your MT4 trading platform - https://image.prntscr.com/image/ee1d16f25cd5421b8ac075d4e62c6f3b.png

First of all, considering your mentioning that FBS has asked you to deposit to maintain your margin level, we would like to specify, that this e-mail message is automatically sent by the server as soon as client’s margin level becomes lower than the critical level.
Please, kindly let us remind you, that according to the Customer Agreement:
3.6.2. The Company is entitled to mandatory closing of Client open positions without prior notification of the latter one, if a Margin level is lower than 20% of the necessary margin for maintaining open positions.

This is exactly why our Company sends such e-mails: so that a client could prevent at least some of his/her orders from being closed automatically. Though, depositing is not obligatory, of course. As in your case, you have decided not to maintain your margin level and, consequently, on 20.09.2017, all of your orders were closed by Stop Out, unfortunately.
After your orders were closed your balance has become 1.53$ (profit (-8.24$), swap (-0.3$), cashback commission (1.07$) and initial deposit (9$) are calculated).
According to the Trader’s Calculator, which you may find on our site (https://fbs.com.mm/trading/traders-calculator) in order to open AUDUSD order on Micro account with 0.01 lot size and 1:1000 leverage, you need 0.77$ margin. So, you had enough funds for #1352983556 order opening. In the logs of your account you may see, that the order has been opened from the same IP address that the previous orders were opened from, i.e. the order has been opened from your side.
Also, according to your log files on 21.09.2017 you have placed sell limit order #1352985529 at 17:46:01. This order has been placed from the same IP address as the previous ones too. The log record is following:
2017.09.21 17:46:01.427 '3637714': order #1352985529, sell limit 0.01 AUDUSDm at 0.79300
Though you had 0.76$ margin left, since by 18:15 your #1352983556 order has gained profit 1.03$, as soon as the price reached 0.79300 level, your order has been opened (on 21.09.2017 at 18:15:28). At the moment of order opening your margin was 1.79$.
The log record of the order opening is following:
2017.09.21 18:15:28.216 '3637714': order #1352985529, sell 0.01 AUDUSDm is opened at 0.79300
Since you have set Stop Loss level for #1352985529 order, this order has been closed on 21.09.2017 at 18:17:49 at the price 0.79345 by Stop Loss. The log records are following:
2017.09.21 17:46:01.427 '784': confirm '3637714' sell limit 0.01 AUDUSDm at 0.79300 sl: 0.79345 tp: 0.00000
2017.09.21 18:17:49.186 '3637714': order #1352985529 closed by API
After #1352985529 order closure your balance became 1,08$.
On 21.09.2017 at 22:40:22 you have requested #1353032195 order opening from the same IP address as the previous ones (please, kindly let me repeat that you can check it in your log files). The log record is following:
2017.09.21 22:40:22.559 '3637714': order #1353032195, sell 0.01 AUDUSDm at 0.79304
Since the profit of the #1352983556 order by 22:40:22 amounted 0.51$, the free margin before #1353032195 order opening was 0.82$.
Thus, as you can see, you had enough funds for all three orders opened on 21.09.2017.
Unfortunately, on 26.10.2017 price movement in an unfavorable direction also caused your account balance to reach Stop Out level, that is why, the system closed remained two orders automatically one-by-one in order to prevent your account balance from going negative.

We hope that we have managed to explain you this situation and wish you profitable trading.

Hi all, im facing withdraw problem..withdraw to neteller..im deposit using neteller..when hit green button..pages still there..u can see in youtube..im already upload video

Back