FirePips Journal + Free Forex Signals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi FirePips,

Are you or one of your members sending me signals to my e-mail using the name "Crazy Cat"?

I went to your web iste "Kiva" and I think it is a great idea. In fact, it is quite similar to micro loan for small time entrepreneurs. Let me sort out my stuffs and I will join you guys in time.

All the best!

Hi Rahman,

Crazy Cat is part of Felix's team, so those emails can't be mine. However you can sign up on my blog to receive signals in your inbox.

+1335 Pips This Week

Just want to drop an quick update on this weeks performance. We are right now sitting at +1335 pips for the week. We had EURJPY. EURUSD and CADJPY that reached +300, +240 and +240 pips respectively, along with GBPJPY which got closed out at +285 Pips.

Feel free to post your comments / suggestions.

+3461 Pips EURJPY & EURUSD

EURUSD and EURJPY since January has gathered +3461 pips for us. GBPUSD out of all was the worst offender. I've created charts that shows clear comparison between different parameters

+3461 Pips

Not free anymore

Hi Firepips, I know you won't come here any time soon, surely it's now a very exciting time for you since the signals are no longer delivered FREE! To bad I haven't had time to trade more signals with you to justify me paying $250/month from now on. Good luck to the people joining you now, and if you ever decide to reduce the price to something more affordable for begginers please let us know on this thread, I'd be one of the first to sign up.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back