For Novice traders

Thuto

Highly Suspicious Person
Here is a common problem almost we traders always face. You place a trade and the market seems to move in the opposite direction of your order. Does this happen to you? One thing I have leant as a technical trader, i am a firm believer in "Trading what I see and not what I think." Since then my trading excellence and skills have gone to another level.

This is just because of lack of trading knowledge. That’s why it happens almost with every newbie. If they have proper trading knowledge then they will understand the market very clearly. You can’t predict forex market confidently. Because this is the most versatile market where things are changing in every second. Also a good trading platform is a fact. From a good trading platform trader can get reliable market analysis, basis on that analysis they can place their order which will not against the market I guess.

It is because of lack of knowledge and skills. Forex trading is a work of professional. To be successful you have to be skilled in both technically and psychologically. You can't get everything right just by entering into the market. You have to invest time for learning.

First thing you need is knowledge of the markets, other thing is good analytical skills and good platform. Add a little bit of patience and you can get some results. But still you always have to be ready for potential loses. If you are ready to lose money from the beginning nothing bad will happen to you.

Yes. You should look at trading in a sober manner and, if your thoughts and emotions don't help direct you in the right direction, then it's best not to listen to them, but act logically based on the news of the forex market.

Here’s my few points that you should keep in mind to be successful in stock market
1. Don’t stop learning.
2. Do not follow tips from others blindly.
3. Never put money into the market that you can not afford to lose.
4. Feel Stock market trading as a professional Job.
5. Keep your mind peaceful before you sit to do trading.
6. Don’t make your personal problems to get impact on trading.
7. Do have a plan( research) on stocks before market opens.
8. It is good to stick to the basics.
9. You should know your risk to reward ratio
10. You should be ready to book profits after targets are achieved
11. You should be prepared to lose some money if decisions go wrong
12. Trade with Strict Stop-loss
13. Over-trading should be avoided
14. Take some profit out at month’s end.

I think it happens with almost all traders. Especially when they are new. After acquiring enough knowledge trader will get the clear concept of trading and they take their decisions accordingly. And also they understand how the market is moving. To understand the unpredictable forex market knowledge is must. I am saying forex unpredictable because no one can predict this market even the expert not. As a trader we can try to minimize the loss and maximize the profit.

It happened to me a lot when I was a newbie trader. Now, thankfully, it happens less so but it still does happen from time to time. I hope that as I improve more it will happen even less.

I used to have one situation: as soon as I open a deal, the price would go to the opposite direction, when I close the deal, the price would the way I suggested. I though that it was some secret deal against me.

It happened to me a lot when I was a newbie trader. Now, thankfully, it happens less so but it still does happen from time to time. I hope that as I improve more it will happen even less.
Yes after some time things become normal which we feel odd as a new in forex. All situations teach new lessons to traders , they had a chance of learning and getting experience from experiments. New and tough market will trained trader to become skilled he can then easily handle trading in coming days.

Back