Forex Hedge Fund EA SPAM

lakhalohar

Another stupid spammer
I have been spamming this on a bunch of forex forums. I'll keep doing this until enough people buy my product. I'll make a lot more money selling this that I ever did trading forex. Legitimate EA sellers don't need to spam. I do.

I have been trading Forex Hedge Fund EA on two live accounts with Alpari UK since the beginning of Novemeber. One small account with aggressive settings and a larger account with moderate settings. I only use pairs like on EURUSD, USDJPY and EURJPY.

On average the small, aggressive settings, account grew at a rate of 40% a week (multiplication by 1.40 each week!) and the account with the moderate settings at a rate of 18% per week!

Only once a trade did hit stoploss. 90% of the trades have been closed profitable so far. Notice how I don't talk about open trades that could be losing by hundreds of pips.

I'm very happy with Forex Hedge Fund EA and hope to be able to sustain the growth rate I'm encountering at the moment. As the money management makes sure the growth is compounding the increase of the account is quite staggering. I still can't believe it.

Remember that if you buy my product, you are supporting spam. If this works, I'll spam forex forums with even more ads for useless products.

Umm... you mean you hope to make enough money before you get shut down?

If you have a reasonable EA then you can make a lot of money by selling it legitimately (hell, a lot of vendors make tons of money with having a really junk EA too).. as it is your silly spams got deleted from my own forum within a few minutes of them being put there, :=). The stupid thing is you didnt even put a link in most of your spam messages and when you type the EA name into a search engine it just comes up with huge lists of all the other forums you have spammed - not going to your website, which is a bit stupid honestly. Even more silly, you post the same message about 5 times in the same forum... makes it a little obvious to users eh? Oh, plus one of the top search results links to this article where you talka bout how rubbish your EA is :=)

If you had a brain cell it'd be a little scary just what you could accomplish with it.

Glad you do admit your EA is useless, i'll make a note of that for my "hall of shame" which is coming shortly.
It seems to me that you are just hugely bitter about your own lack of profiting in the forex markets?

Back