Forex New Year's Resolution

Rambo35

Corporal
Does anyone have a Forex New Year's Resolution?

Most people love to make them and often fail to execute them before January is over and I am sure it is the same when it comes to forex trading. The only resolution, if you can call it that, which I made is to improve my entry levels into my trades. I limited it to one task as I think it is a very big one and provide me with a healthy challenge in 2014.

What about you guys?

I resolve to find a forex broker that offers video chat for support - and all the support agents are very beautiful and topless. :p

In my case I decided to limit and sort out the time of trading periods. Seeing it in chaos really harms my trading and hampers its improvement.

I resolve to find a forex broker that offers video chat for support - and all the support agents are very beautiful and topless. :p
Hey,
I know a good broker if you want to !!
You have a training account before you register for real this very helpful.
And then you can register for real and trading with a good broker !!
If you want more informations contact me.
Have a good day

You know nothing about me or my trading needs, but you want to recommend a broker to me in a thread about Forex New Year's Resolutions?

Lol, let me know when you find one.

Some of the deposit-only brokers should try this. Clients would be happily enjoying live chat about withdrawal delays and wouldn't really want their money back.

Hey,
I know a good broker if you want to !!
You have a training account before you register for real this very helpful.
And then you can register for real and trading with a good broker !!
If you want more informations contact me.
Have a good day

...hehehe....I think the broker referred to would be Instaforex or perhaps ForInvest???....or some brokers registered in some exotic island nation or from USSR or some Baltic States???:p

==============================

Yessssss...like a live sexcam site:cool:

...hehehe....I think the broker referred to would be Instaforex or perhaps ForInvest???....or some brokers registered in some exotic island nation or from USSR or some Baltic States???:p

==============================

Yessssss...like a live sexcam site:cool:

Guys guys.
You are seeing half the glass.
What if WE start the topless brokerage and string thin commisions ?
Claire 123 can promote too

Of course, full topless support would require a minimum account balance.

I think we've got a business plan. :cool:

Back