FOREX PRO Weekly April 01-05, 2013

Hi Brandon,
actually I do not quite understand why activity and interest has reduced significant here. Do you visit any other threads on FPA site? May be people has shifted to other parts? Do you see more activity on other parts and threads ?

I'm here for your EURUSD analysis every day. Please don't drop it. Only wish you would analyze range trade setups, if possible. That ought to have people coming back during slow, choppy markets.

If you do add another pair, please take care to add a Forex pair that's tradable in the USA and one that has high probability with DiNapoli patterns and indicators.

Adding gold wasn't valuable for your Americans. So please don't add another contract that many of us cannot trade.

Hi sir Morten,
I wish to appreciate your near perfect analysis/reviews. And to think that it is all for free!
Pls dont be bother by the apparent reduced activity/interest. It should pick up soon.
To me, you are the only true mentor, teacher, giant on the FPA. I visit other threads on the FPA site. Unlike your posts, most of them lack depth and many of them just use the FPA platform to promote their personal interests.
Your work is invaluable and appreciated more than you can imagine. Thank you and God bless.

Sive.

You made me get used to finding your weekly analysis every Saturday morning for months now.

The past few weeks that did not happen, cry cry !!!

Back