FOREX PRO Weekly April 01-05, 2013

There are many among us who are just looking for the opportunity to trade. When the action is heating up, there is more attendance. After that, there is silence.
The problem with these guys is that they will never learn to find the opportunities themselves. There is much patience needed for that. You have to follow the pair day by day.
I learned much more following just the EURUSD.
For the purpose of more participants to FPA is probably better to shift pairs.

Hello Sive!
I understand that the general picture looks Bullish on EUR but let me recapitulate what are the moments that point that way:
- impulse move from harmonic low
- breaking of H1 channel
- exceeding of harmonic retracement
- EURJPY situation

Can we say that it was a W&R on Daily? It was just a few pips lower...

I dont argue with the bullish view but I just want to notice that H4 downward channel is still intact.

3 april 2013 ....................................... actual forecast previous
14:15 USD High ADP Nonfarm Employment 158K 200K 237K

5 april 2013
14:30 USD High Nonfarm Payrolls ...............???? 200K 236K

If we look at the previous one, than this will be likely negative. These numbers can have a big impact on the EUR/USD pair and Gold to.

Michael, Frankie,
so you think that it is probably makes sense to be more flexible and prepare the new pair if it is more interesting for trading, despite what pair it will be, right?

This would be awesome. Another pair analyses is welcome:) Maybe platinum? I think it's in a very interesting range atm

Hi Brandon,
actually I do not quite understand why activity and interest has reduced significant here. Do you visit any other threads on FPA site? May be people has shifted to other parts? Do you see more activity on other parts and threads ?

Hi,
As far as I can see there is no significant shift to other parts of the FPA forum or other forums. It's rather quiet everywhere on every forum at the moment. I suppose it is due to the time of the year and the bad economic situation at the time.
Your analysis are so clear and easy to understand that it leaves no questions to ask. Every day I study your analysis and your updates and place my trade(s). And, for me, there are no questions to ask, it's all clear to me. I studied the Forex Military School you wrote as well as many people who are following your daily analysis and therefore we all know what you are saying and know the way you are thinking. For me this is the main explanation why it is quiet on this part of the forum.
Thank you for al the work you do for us. I am sure a lot of people benefit, although they do not place any comments on the forum. I know they are out there, I am one of them!

Have a nice weekend!

Hi Sive

I'm a loyal follower of your fantastics posts and i only give you a big thank you

I'm not fluent and i prefer read your posts everyday than posts silly comments

but again i'm at the other side and apreciate your effort and generosity for sharing your knowledge whith us.

Kind regards

KTX

Hi Brandon,
actually I do not quite understand why activity and interest has reduced significant here. Do you visit any other threads on FPA site? May be people has shifted to other parts? Do you see more activity on other parts and threads ?

Back