FOREX PRO Weekly April 01-05, 2013

HI Beekey8, As you said "Doesn't seem like there is much activity on the forum"
i guess in this forum most are reader/viewer ..few members are posting only..
The name "SIVE MORTEN" who has a huge fan following. u see in this pic daily viewer more then 200
like you i am also a big fan of him.and no doubt there sud be a lot of people like us..
eurusd.jpg
gold.jpg

Hi Brandon,
actually I do not quite understand why activity and interest has reduced significant here. Do you visit any other threads on FPA site? May be people has shifted to other parts? Do you see more activity on other parts and threads ?

Hey Sive,

I only have the "Sive Morten Analysis" bookmarked on my browser so whenever I visit FPA, I usually just come straight to here so I am not sure if people have shifted to other parts of the forum. I do not visit any other threads on FPA site. Maybe some other forum members can have input on this?

For me personally, whenever I am on FPA it is because I am reading your daily analysis or the Forex Military School.

Hi Brandon,
actually I do not quite understand why activity and interest has reduced significant here. Do you visit any other threads on FPA site? May be people has shifted to other parts? Do you see more activity on other parts and threads ?

actually, my honest opinion, it is because the eur/usd sux to trade lately. i myself have shifted to gbp/usd, but i still read and watch your analysis daily

Sive

In the recent poll regarding you providing more analysis there were 90 replies and almost 450 votes yet the forum is very quiet. Perhaps most people are happy to read the analysis but don't feel that they can contribute to a discussion about it? I know that I tend to try to update my charts before reading your analysis because that exercises my skill and then I read and apply what you post. Where there are differences I try to figure out why, or let the market show me as the days unfold.

I do try to hit 'Like' on each of the posts but have missed quite a few this year because I've just moved house and we're doing major refurbishment work. My analysis and trading have been sporadic to say the least!!

If any 'lurkers' have read this far please remember to 'Like' Sives posts when you read them:)

All the best

Michael

Hi Lolly,
Anyway, the attendance has dropped significantly here. Previously, not so far, there were around 1000-1200 views on daily video and 4.5-6K views of weekly thread. Now this number has contracted almost twice. I think that this is not just ordinary fall.

Michael, Frankie,
so you think that it is probably makes sense to be more flexible and prepare the new pair if it is more interesting for trading, despite what pair it will be, right?

Hi Lolly,
Anyway, the attendance has dropped significantly here. Previously, not so far, there were around 1000-1200 views on daily video and 4.5-6K views of weekly thread. Now this number has contracted almost twice. I think that this is not just ordinary fall.

Michael, Frankie,
so you think that it is probably makes sense to be more flexible and prepare the new pair if it is more interesting for trading, despite what pair it will be, right?

sive,
right.

Hi Lolly,

Michael, Frankie,

Sive

I didn't realise that the numbers had dropped by so much. It certainly isn't a reflection on the work you do!!

I'd be happy to see analysis on another pair if you saw an interesting setup developing. Maybe that would be a few weeks on one pair then a few on a different pair, depending on what was going on.
I would hope that you kept the EURUSD analysis going throughout because there is more to be learned from choppiness and uncertainty as there is from obvious pattern formation. As ever I am grateful for whatever you provide :)

All the best

Micheal

I think thinner attendance it is caused by the unimpressive price action. I see that when price jumps, people are entering the market and then everybody is crying for Sive to help them out.
I agree with Synchronicity. At the beginning, people are watching only the moving market but as the time passes I understand that waiting is part of this game.
I don't know what are the solutions for FPA to increase interest. My humble opinion is to shift to other pair, as Sive did in the past.
One other thing that I am particularly interested in, is for Sive to present some trade setup as it develops, no matter what the market is.
Anyway, I cannot imagine FPA without Sive.
Cheers!

I have religiously followed your daily and weekly Eur/Usd analysis pretty much from the start and am really appreciative of the time you and the fellow posters here have freely given, especially over the past few months. Having the patience to deal with these cycles is certainly something I have gained from your analysis.
It feels that through the Eur/Usd analysis we are able to understand the techniques involved in trading as well as the quirks. What would really help out my trading is to know, within reason, the slight differences between the other pairs. Perhaps this could be done with the pair (pairs) you feel is most tradable at the time (for example you have been mentioning the Eur/Yen as a preferable pair these days).
Please be aware that there are people out there, like myself, who don’t post regularly, but do follow the site and benefit greatly from it.
Thanks for your hard work and dedication, cheers Phil.

Reading/watching the material and trying to understand it and read more about it, is very time consuming especially fitting it around full time work.

By the time i have read the analysis watched the video I have to leave for work. No real time to sit down and organize a well thought out question that Sive or other posters would enjoy thinking about too answer.

I suspect I am not the only person like this.

So as other posters have said....people are reading but not posting.

This thread is serious in its analysis and outlook so stops alot of banter posts that would normally be part of a thread.

Crazy times today in the Euro...... now at 1.2938...will it make it to the 100sma ?

Back